Engineers: Which Wrench You Use And Why?

Z-Sigma

I used to use jag but after seeing the video about the jag not being what it's supposed to be i just use the gunslinger or the stock wrench.

Southern hospitality/ necrosmasher on defence, gunslinger on offense.

The Southern hospitality is great for when your biggest concern are spies who don't go for kills but who do nothing but sap in order to distract you, cloak and flee since you, your pyro or scout can track them down better that way; the flame damage penalty isn't much of a deterrent since, if a pyro is close enough to get you, chances are you were going to die regardless. 

The necrosmasher is just a nice reskin for the stock, with no downsides.

And, despite the changes made to the gunslinger, it's still the most viable gun for offensive plays, so I still use it then.

Jag because gunslinger got nerfed. :^)

Hiding a lvl 3 sentry in the same places as my minisentry is harder as its more visible, BUT it's wayyyyyyyy funnier to watch people deal with. Plus with the buff that jag got....yeh. 

I used to go Stock on MvM/defense and Gunslinger on offense, but I feel in love with the Jag so yeah..

#JagMasterRace

Stock for most situations unless I'm feeling the Gunslinger vibe. No downsides, just me and the harsh terrain of pubs.

I used to use jag but after seeing the video about the jag not being what it's supposed to be i just use the gunslinger or the stock wrench.

That was fixed in gunmetal the jag now works as intended

Archived