Pro KS Hats?

The Oddball

So I made this today:

H9DuC1b.png

I have no idea what it's worth, or if it even makes a difference in price. Just want to start a conversation over this. I know Bob has a Pro KS on his Burning TC, so that's interesting.

Get a 10 killstreak with a non-professionnal killstreak weapon and see if the killstreak combo appears.

Get a 10 killstreak with a non-professionnal killstreak weapon and see if the killstreak combo appears.

OMG someone try this with the sandvich

If any of you wonders why the sheen does not appear on hats, I will explain here simply.

The hat misses a special phong and the code that permits usually to weapons to get a sheen on them. This can be edited with VTFedit and can be taken as an example of the .vmt file code the SMG .vmt file. Then edit the .vmt file of the item you own and replace part of the .vmt of the item with the .smg texture.

That's all.

If any of you wonders why the sheen does not appear on hats, I will explain here simply.

The hat misses a special phong and the code that permits usually to weapons to get a sheen on them. This can be edited with VTFedit and can be taken as an example of the .vmt file code the SMG .vmt file. Then edit the .vmt file of the item you own and replace part of the .vmt of the item with the .smg texture.

That's all.

But do eye effects appear?

10 keys on pro ks?

Boi he said spec not pro, and if no one will give me a pro kit for an FT Asiimov ain't no one giving you one for only 10 keys lol

But do eye effects appear?

Yes, the eye effect appears only if you have a second Professional Killstreak weapon or another killstreak weapon. Stock weapons does not raise the kill counts.

So does a pro killstreak weapon override the effect of the hat?

Works like the Professional Killstreak Mantreads if you ask.

Yes, the eye effect appears only if you have a second Professional Killstreak weapon or another killstreak weapon. Stock weapons does not raise the kill counts.

Now I want a Prof KS Tornado kit so that I only have to buy Spec KS Manndarin kits for the weapons I use. It would save me money in the long run. :3

Archived