What annoys you most about trading?

Corey

For me, it's when you make an as on outpost or whatever and somebody adds/trades you and asks if you wanna buy their thing that you actually wanted, and then they don't want what you have to trade. Like, what? Why add me?

- People not reading notes and getting mad at you for them not reading it

- People randomly wanting to sell stuff

- People wanting to trade me whilst I'm pubbing

- People wanting to trade me their bad stuff

- People wanting to trade me

- People wanting to trade

- People wanting

- People

people who act like they're giving you this great deal when in reality its awful, then act all salty and offended when you decline

people who act like they're giving you this great deal when in reality its awful, then act all salty and offended when you decline

10/10 some guy tried to give me a Team Spirit Bills and a tradeable ks Headtaker for something

What annoys you most about trading?

traders.

- People wanting to trade

- People wanting

- People

got ya covered bro

People that tell you what to price your own items at when you have a reasonable price set/b/o like gtfo

Lowballers and people that dont know how overpay works(offers 10 key unu for my aussie knife, says i have to overpay).

People who make an offer you like, then back out later and get something really shitty for what they were going to give you.

Like yesterday, some guy got a clean smoking KE, offered it for my duped planets one. I'd have taken it, but he was all "ehh idk if i want it" then after I went to sleep he went and traded it for an ooze scotch bonnet. FML.

People telling you your item's worth or offering with items and saying what their items are worth

Ihate direct trades when someone adds you talk with the other person and trade them. Too much ppl backing out, pricing your own items etc.

I prefer indirect trades such as Outpost. You don't deal with those kind of problems there.

The question "What's the lowest you will take in pure"

And then the occasion you actually tell them the lowest and then they offer 50% lower.

Archived