List of weapons that do not have killstreak kits yet

hiptrain

Let me know if I made errors. Also, do the backpack items like the cozy camper / base jumper get sheens?

Edit: My base jumper doesn't have a sheen, neither does my invis watch.

Scout
Bonk! Atomic Punch
Crit-a-Cola
Mad Milk
Mutated Milk

Soldier
Rocket Jumper
Buff Banner
Concheror
B.A.S.E. Jumper
Gunboats

Demoman
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Bootlegger
B.A.S.E. Jumper
Sticky Jumper
Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker (available, but rare)

Heavy
Sandvich
Robo-Sandvich
Dalokohs Bar
Fishcake
Buffalo Steak Sandvich

Engineer
Wrangler
Construction PDA
Destruction PDA

Sniper
Jarate
Self-Aware Beauty Mark
Razorback
Darwin's Danger Shield
Cozy Camper

Spy
Disguise Kit
Invis Watch
Enthusiast's Timepiece
Quäckenbirdt
Cloak and Dagger
Dead Ringer
Sapper
Ap-Sap
Snack Attack
Red-Tape Recorder

AllClass
Saxxy
Memory Maker
Necro Smasher (available, but rare)
Crossing Guard

+some festive reskins

Gotta spec them all.

Lets make it really clear. Killstreaks are meant to be applied to weapons that can get kills. Everything that has been happening for the past few hours with being able to apply killstreaks to anything is most likely a glitch that Valve is sorting out.

Don't expect Valve to actually make any killstreak kits for the weapons listed above, with the potential exception of some all-class weps

Lets make it really clear. Killstreaks are meant to be applied to weapons that can get kills. Everything that has been happening for the past few hours with being able to apply killstreaks to anything is most likely a glitch that Valve is sorting out.

Don't expect Valve to actually make any killstreak kits for the weapons listed above, with the potential exception of some all-class weps

This.

Although honestly, I could see killstreaks working with sappers. Sappers "kill" buildings, so it could be a possibility. Everything else seems farfetched.

This.

Although honestly, I could see killstreaks working with sappers. Sappers "kill" buildings, so it could be a possibility. Everything else seems farfetched.

I could see that too but it would be so easy to build up a killstreak

Pro KS Cozy Camper pls.

Every item can now be applied to have a killstreak with the kits being bugged now.

So you can even apply pro killstreak kit to a crate (only the bugged ones from update tho)

tf2 is already nearing becoming a parody of itself, we don't need pointless stranges that count how many times you taunted in a pub

A strange part I would pay 2 keys for and apply to every weapon:

Friendlies Killed:

tf2 is already nearing becoming a parody of itself, we don't need pointless stranges that count how many times you taunted in a pub

A strange part I would pay 2 keys for and apply to every weapon:

Friendlies Killed:

Killstreaks are different Stranges... Also I think it misunderstand the point of this thread, it was so people knew what weapons didn't have killstreak kits while the "add killstreaks to any item" glitch was in full-blast.

the only things that could work is the sappers and the wrangler.

I'm not so certain, but unfortunately I can't test it. When you do the Rock, Paper, Scissors taunt with someone on the opposite team the loser dies and the kill appears to be attributed to your active weapon, including any kill benefits you would normally get, for example if your active weapon is the Eyelander (or reskin) you gain a head.

Therefore is someone with a Killstreak Sapper, Wrangler, Sandvich, Buffalo Steak, Chocolate Bar, Bonk!, Crit-a-Cola, Milk, Jarate, Rocket Jumper, Sticky Jumper, or any reskins for those, had that weapon as their active weapon during Rock, Paper, Scissors with the opposite team they may possibly gain a killstreak on winning. Obviously doesn't apply to weapons that can't be the active weapon like Sniper's backpacks/backshields, Gunboats, Spy watches, etc.

New post because just found out that OP missed some weapons, the Halloween Spellbooks: http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/530646080853592891/#c530646080853643397

The Halloween Spellbooks actually count killstreaks apparently.

* Spellbook Magazine

* Fancy Spellbook

* Fireproof Secret Diary

I wonder if the sheen shows up on the spellbook/diary.

Argh, having this one blank pro ks kit makes it a hard decision what to use it on...

Archived