Killstreak kits making anything killstreak

Pootis bird

How do you make it tell me

Just like any other killstreak kit. The kits can be found on SCM for increasingly larger prices or from the Two Cities tour.

it also make every thing marketable lol

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Specialized%20Killstreak%20Refined%20Metal

waiting for pro killstreak scrap metal :D:lol:

For this very reason I think they are going to revert everything. All of this is too fucked up to let it slide. At least the strange normals and craftables weren't as bad. Pro killstreak taunts, metal, and unusuals are going to fuck everything up to high hell. 

I've gotta go with bug:

I8kc05F.jpg

Specialized Killstreak Specialized Killstreak Scottish Handshake Kit Fabricator

For this very reason I think they are going to revert everything. All of this is too fucked up to let it slide. At least the strange normals and craftables weren't as bad. Pro killstreak taunts, metal, and unusuals are going to fuck everything up to high hell.

But my level 100 Strange Unusual (Vivid Plasma) Professional Killstreak Thirst Blood with Deadly Daffodil + Cerebral Discharge! Why would you have Valve torture me so?

I made a pro ks kit... what should I apply it to? Should I even apply it?

Pls halp.

Ill buy it for pure

I got a pro ks one, tornado manndarin. Thanks volvo for the fuck up/free moneh

I think I bought yours on the SCM.

I read on reddit it was patched so there won't be anymore and also read they can be applied to normal weapons.

Archived