New MvM glitched kits

Krys

With a new update to tf2... comes glitched items, this time we now have glitched killstreak fabricators.

So if you're playing 2 cities maps in mvm be prepared to get glitched fabricators, not all of them seem to glitch out, but it seems to happen often, no idea what valve will do in response to this glitch

Glitched spec kits: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Specialized%20Killstreak%20Kit%20Fabricator

Glitched pro kits: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Professional%20Killstreak%20Kit%20Fabricator

Edit* the glitched fabs crash your game when you try to craft them, and they don't have a weapon they can apply to

Edit* the glitched fabs crash your game when you try to craft them, and they don't have a weapon they can apply to

then they are useless...

HOWEVER, some dumbass will try to sell it for mad profit. (if its useless of course, if it somehow is useful then kudos)

Well, im kicking myself for not buying more of the specs when they were at 30 cents and the pros at 4$. Kudos at whoever bought out the SCM.

I am trying to craft my one, but it just says "ERROR". 10/10 would spend again.

I'm getting an error as well on the specialized I bought. Any ideas?

they made the kit uncraftable if you realised

they made the kit uncraftable if you realised

Yeah, I just checked around and found that out.

I can't really regret getting a glitched item, though. Even if Valve doesn't replace them with some kind of substitute like the Glitched Circuit Board, someone will want these when they get scarce.

I'm curious as to how Valve is going to fix all of this.

On the one hand, it's a pretty big bug that really screwed with the way it's all supposed to work.

But at the same time, people have already paid hundreds of dollars for this crap, so to just remove it / replace it would probably cause a lot of unrest.

** Not just for the kits and such, I mean the actual killstreak'd items too

sou we can't use the kits anymore?I really want to specialized a weapon

I believe you can still use the kits if you have them (not entirely sure), but I know for a fact you can't create them anymore with the fabricators.

I believe you can still use the kits if you have them (not entirely sure), but I know for a fact you can't create them anymore with the fabricators.

Thank you ,Thank you so much. I am so fucking hyped!!!!

and a last question is the sheen visible in cosmetics?

will it be on my sticky jumper?

No, the sheen is not visible on cosmetics from what I understand.

As for your sticky jumper, I'm guessing it won't really be visible unless you somehow managed to kill someone with it.

No, the sheen is not visible on cosmetics from what I understand.

As for your sticky jumper, I'm guessing it won't really be visible unless you somehow managed to kill someone with it.

sheens are active without kills so this is the real question

will the weapon have a sheen or not? :/ as for pros you can get the counter on with your primary you dont need to kill with the hat.I guess the sheen wont work with them but the effect will? so you get a stacked effect on the eyes?

For the sticky launcher I just meant that if it is there it probably won't be too visible. I don't honestly know if it will even be there to begin with, but I'm guessing it will be there since it's a weapon- but don't take my word for it.

With the hats, I don't think anything affects them at all. As in, it's just labeled as a killstreak item but it never gets used in any way- no sheen, no killstreaker, nothing.

EDIT: ^^^ The killstreaker MAY work on it, I'm not too sure. I've been seeing some posts about it working

EDIT 2: I used my professional killstreak buds to test it. First I got to 5 kills with a regular KS, and nothing, so I went to 10 and still nothing.
        Then I used a professional killstreak weapon to test it, and the weapon's effect appeared while the buds' either did not, or was overrun by the weapon's effect (though I'm pretty sure it just wasn't there)

Uh... damn.

On the plus side, I think I've come up with a new company motto:

"VALVe: what other companies consider a glitch, we call a feature!"

Yeah, they became craftable an hour or so ago, but now they've stopped dropping as well since Valve patched it.
So whatever is left is the last of them

Archived