Name how many bugs!

DIEgo

Let's play a game, let's see how many times valve fucked up this time! I'll start:

-Unusual effects appear RIGHT IN YOUR FACE

-Specialized and Proffesional Killstreak Fabricators do not show weapons and aparently the game crashes when you try to add parts to them.

-http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26353786 this abomination of nature.

Let's play a game, let's see how many times valve fucked up this time! I'll start:

-Unusual effects appear RIGHT IN YOUR FACE

-Specialized and Proffesional Killstreak Fabricators do not show weapons and aparently the game crashes when you try to add parts to them.

-http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26353786 this abomination of nature.

There's 49 more bugs, cash money bets on it.

Craftable stock/promo weapons

Craft/item server down numerous times

You can use the YER and still have a disguise kit equipped using the weapon pickup feature

Unusual effects and numerous hats clip through the Boxtrot taunt

Civilian glitch relating to picking up a weapon as you are performing a taunt

they removed the color fill for items and replaced it with colored borders.

it is now more difficult to distinguish between equipped cosmetics and unequipped cosmetics.

weapon switch HUD looks stupid.

the decal of the objector does not show in the weapon HUD.

unusual weapons are op af, breaking the equality of the game.

my tf2 tends to lag a bit more than usual 

unusual hats are op too right

no, i mean unusual weapons have added bonuses like increased clip size, faster firing speed etc.

The new cases don't even exist because valve forgot to implement them, so god knows how the above poster knows anything about unusual weapons 

chem sets also cause crashes on inspection

Unsure of origin but Windows and Mac players have been complaining of a lot of crashing on most servers for random reasons

Throwing a pistol from an engineer on the ground and then having a scout pick it up allows the scout to have up to 200 reserve ammo.

Picking up a saxxy as a spy makes you unable to backstab; attempting one crashes the game (on Windows and Linux)

no, i mean unusual weapons have added bonuses like increased clip size, faster firing speed etc.

not sure if fake or real

I've heard the rocket jumping botch is a bug that they are pushing out a fix for tonight (tomorrow [next week {fall of 2021}]?)

who knows when.

til then, if you enjoyed jumping, or even knew anything at all about rocket jumping, don't bother

ok the patch rolled out and they claim explosive jumping, unusuals rendering in front of your own face and a bunch of other bugs are fixed.

i would jump into the game to see, but i'm really rather feeling like playing ps4 is a better idea... because witchering and whatever.

Oh my god the specialized killstreak upgrade to premium gift I nearly died laughing.

Now in all seriousness, I bought a pro killstreak fabricator for £10 on the steam market and crafted it into a pro ks kit. I can currently apply it to everything in my backpack.

Oh based frequenters of bp.tf forums, I have one question: what do?

Oh my god the specialized killstreak upgrade to premium gift I nearly died laughing.

Now in all seriousness, I bought a pro killstreak fabricator for £10 on the steam market and crafted it into a pro ks kit. I can currently apply it to everything in my backpack.

I got one too, you should either sell it or apply it to a nice hat or something random. IF they don't delete the items or something, if you apply it to something that nobody else did it will be worth a shitton.

unusual hats are op too right

Unusual Hat

When item is active:

Gives the wearer a 15% higher chance of being pocketted by pub Medics.

Strange mad milk please. I will give a FT AWP Asiimov if you made one

Strange mad milk please. I will give a FT AWP Asiimov if you made one

I got one too, you should either sell it or apply it to a nice hat or something random. IF they don't delete the items or something, if you apply it to something that nobody else did it will be worth a shitton.

I figure it's worth more unapplied, especially since it can go on literally anything. I wouldn't put it on a strange mad milk i'd put it on a strange mutated milk. Or idk, maybe a reskin weapon that doesn't have a ks kit yet and see if it works.

These things unapplied are like dittos in pokemon: they can become anything.

I figure it's worth more unapplied, especially since it can go on literally anything. I wouldn't put it on a strange mad milk i'd put it on a strange mutated milk. Or idk, maybe a reskin weapon that doesn't have a ks kit yet and see if it works.

These things unapplied are like dittos in pokemon: they can become anything.

You realize FT Asiimov is 18 csgo keys and basically pure? If you put it on a strange mad milk(not mutated) I'll give you an FT Asiimov on Tuesday when its tradeable. I would buy the default kit but I'm not able to use my computer so I need it applied for me

Unusual Hat

When item is active:

Gives the wearer a 15% higher chance of being pocketted by pub Medics.

only 15? I get pocketed frequently as an engineer. Oh pubs don't you ever change

Archived