Price Of Unusual Scorching Flames Hong Kong Cone Please Help

Durr

Doesn't monkey charge very high for brokering? At least that's what I heard.

Good-at-something-The-Joker-Dark-Knight.

Given how much success Monkey has had in brokering - not to mention, the unboxer is set to make a virtual fortune if they get even a half-decent deal - I'd say Monkey's fees, whatever they are, are worth it.

Good job unboxing it, Durr.  There have been a couple new players that unboxed high tier unusuals that were truly deserved.

Hopefully, you sell it what you wanted.

Given how much success Monkey has had in brokering - not to mention, the unboxer is set to make a virtual fortune if they get even a half-decent deal - I'd say Monkey's fees, whatever they are, are worth it.

You dont need someone to broker a scorching HKC, that shit sells on its own.

You dont need someone to broker a scorching HKC, that shit sells on its own.

Just like how Rock Into Mordor's Burning TC almost sold on its own for 3 Demo weapons...? :P

Just like how Rock Into Mordor's Burning TC almost sold on its own for 3 Demo weapons...? :P

Thats not what i meant. This guy knows what hes doing. And when thats the case, he doesnt need anyone's help to broker it. What is monkey going to do that he cannot? there are a plethora of people ready to help him if he needs advice. Its not that hard.

Thats not what i meant. This guy knows what hes doing. And when thats the case, he doesnt need anyone's help to broker it. What is monkey going to do that he cannot? there are a plethora of people ready to help him if he needs advice. Its not that hard.

Ehh, he had to ask how much it's worth.   Not saying this guy isn't smart (maybe he is, maybe he isn't), but he clearly has very limited knowledge of the unusual market.  What's most likely to happen here is that someone comes along and makes him a seemingly very generous offer which in reality is mostly made up of overpriced and hard to sell hats.   

Ehh, he had to ask how much it's worth.   Not saying this guy isn't smart (maybe he is, maybe he isn't), but he clearly has very limited knowledge of the unusual market.  What's most likely to happen here is that someone comes along and makes him a seemingly very generous offer which in reality is mostly made up of overpriced and hard to sell hats.   

Even if OP doesnt know the unusual market at all he doesnt need to pay anyone massive fees to broker. After all it seems he just wants keys.

Listen carefully:

Do not sell the unusual for now. There is a special website called www.tf2outpost.com, sign in there and then list your unusual there. I'd advise you be looking for keys or huge unusual overpay. Wait for the right offer. You also need a guy that could advise you in selling the unusual, if you want I could help you in selling it for the right offer, I have some experience in god tier unusual trading. I'd value this hat around 2000-2500 keys. You can add me if you want and i would love to help you : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070474543/, Congratulations on this amazing unbox ! 

Listen carefully:

Do not sell the unusual for now. There is a special website called www.tf2outpost.com, sign in there and then list your unusual there. I'd advise you be looking for keys or huge unusual overpay. Wait for the right offer. You also need a guy that could advise you in selling the unusual, if you want I could help you in selling it for the right offer, I have some experience in god tier unusual trading. I'd value this hat around 2000-2500 keys. You can add me if you want and i would love to help you : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070474543/, Congratulations on this amazing unbox ! 

no, dont send him to autpost, it'll attract sharkers for fucks sake. Also you tell him to not sell the unusual "for now" and then tell him to go on outpost and make a trade there.

no, dont send him to autpost, it'll attract sharkers for fucks sake. Also you tell him to not sell the unusual "for now" and then tell him to go on outpost and make a trade there.

1) Outpost will not attract sharkers, sharkers usually shark unusuals before the unboxers list their unusual on public places. This user is aware of the huge value of the unusual he unboxed now and iam pretty sure he will be extremely careful about selling it.

2) Outpost is important, he needs to start collecting offers if he wants to sell his unusual one day.

3) I told him to add me or to add a god tier unusual trader that could advise him and help him with selling the unusual for the best offer he could get ( I've heard monkey is a great person to contact ) but I could also help if he is interested in my help . 

Outpost is where most unusuals are sold.  Everyone with an outpost ban knows that trading hats without access to outpost is severely restricting and an outpost ban has marked the end of many a trading career.  He can take care of himself.  Just don't accept any adds unless they commented first, and ask here whether an offer is good. 

gg. OP no longer has the HKC and has an $11 bp. Someone else now owns it. Said person is banned on outpost and only has a single trade on bazaar, so I doubt he/she's brokering it for him.

gg. OP no longer has the HKC and has an $11 bp. Someone else now owns it. Said person is banned on outpost and only has a single trade on bazaar, so I doubt he/she's brokering it for him.

I'm guessing they bought it for cash.  But how much?

It'd be a shame if he ignored all the reputable people in this thread and got scammed.

He ignored everyone's friend requests, claimed he knew what he was doing on his profile comments, even though he had made this thread basically asking for help. It's likely he got scammed knowing those facts

#900PostHype

I hope he didnt get scammed. The guy who owns it now seems like legit guy but not rich enough to buy it, maybe iam wrong or something, lets just hope he didnt get screwed by a scammer.

sold to: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198018842757

doesn't look like a scammer, but for a hat of this value he might have scammed it given he doesn't seem like a reputable cash trader

Looks like it must have been for cash which means he did a transaction upwards of $2,000 with someone with little to no rep.  No way this could end badly, right? 

Looks like it must have been for cash which means he did a transaction upwards of $2,000 with someone with little to no rep.  No way this could end badly, right? 

Going to contradict myself here, but the buyer doesn't look that bad. While I wouldn't recommend doing a major transaction with him, he does at least seem partially legitimate. The seller is still on the buyer's friends list, which means it probably wasn't scammed.

Archived