Price Of Unusual Scorching Flames Hong Kong Cone Please Help

Durr

Hello. I have just unboxed an  Unusual Scorching :D Flames Hong Kong Cone in TF2. I want to sell this for money in a PayPal account but I do not know where or for how much I can sell it for. Please help. I have provided a photo. Thank you. :D post-20289-0-80317800-1435960733_thumb.png

Don't sell it for paypal, sell it for KEYS then sell those for paypal between multiple reputable buyers. This minimises losses in the event of getting scammed.

Oh and get a good reputable broker or do some research before you sell the hat, hold onto it until you are 100% sure you understand the TF2 economy.

Dont let anybody try and buy it without checking their rep. This is an extremely valuable hat. At least 1000 keys, easily, maybe closer to 1500.

Hello. I have just unboxed an  Unusual Scorching :D Flames Hong Kong Cone in TF2. I want to sell this for money in a PayPal account but I do not know where or for how much I can sell it for. Please help. I have provided a photo. Thank you. :D attachicon.gifHat.PNG

It's worth too much.

Put it up on Outpost and take good offers for it.

How much money is 1000-1500 keys

Around... $2000? We'll see if anyone else provides something more accurate.

Yes, this hat is worth quite a bit as others have mentioned. If you need help or about to trade it, please ask people, there are many people who would be willing to help. I would also be willing to help you sell it (or even broker it for you if you wish). Please add me or anyone else if you need advice

How much money is 1000-1500 keys

ranging from 2500 to 3750 dollars

DON'T SELL IT TO PAYPAL, SELL IT FOR KEYS

Chargeback is a thing

ranging from 2500 to 3750 dollars

DON'T SELL IT TO PAYPAL, SELL IT FOR KEYS

Chargeback is a thing

Mann Co. Prices =/= paypal prices

Don't let it go for cheap. If you're unsure on what to sell it for, ask an experienced trader/brokerer and they'll help you out.

Whatever you do, please, please, please don't sell it to the first person who offers you a bunch of unusuals! You will certainly attract sharks. Your hat is extremely valuable so (especially) don't fall for any here's-a-once-in-a-lifetime-offer-but-you-must-accept-now-before-you-have-time-to-ask-about-it (because those offers will be no more than 20% of your hat's value). Fair offers will only come from people giving you time to research before accepting.

for once, someone who's smart enough to ask people what it's worth instead "oh wow this guy offered me a tomislav on my hat!! i've always wanted one of those, better trade him!"

Anyhow it's worth quite a bit and if I were you I wouldn't trade it for a while just to get a full idea of it's price.

inb4 venom shark attack

you should probably sell it for a tomislav or something

top kek and really nice unbox m8

inb4 venom shark attack

Wow. Never heard that one before. Thats some original shit man, real funny.

but seriously would you guys lay off venom? or is forgiveness not really a thing anymore?

Archived