Gun Mettle weapons prices on backpack.tf

bleuthoot

Hello,

Just a small question to the admins of backpack.tf.

How long does it (normally) take for the new weapon cosmetics get there icon and price?

Thanks.

~bleuthoot

Icon is up to the admins. If you knew anything about this website, you would know that the community submits accurate prices with proof over time.

If you want to know the prices, use SCM. They're unstable right now and will definately drop, so if you don't want the weapons, sell them on the SCM ASAP.

Icon is up to the admins. If you knew anything about this website, you would know that the community submits accurate prices with proof over time.

No need to be rude.

Prices probably won't appear long term, why price something that is priced for you buy SCM.

Icons might take a while but should come.

I really doubt there will be any pricing for these skins.

They have five exteriors on each weapon, just think how many suggestions that would be. We haven't priced killstreak weapons yet either because there are so many different combinations, it would take forever to price them all accurately.

The prices will most likely be based on the SCM rather than backpack.tf estimates, similarly to CS:GO skins. There's simply too many combinations of wear, skin and weapon to get an accurate price for all of them.

Is this going to be like Killstreaks, where we don't price them or will it be possible to suggest for them. It worries me because Valve said every single on is unique in some way in the release.

If you want to know the prices, use SCM. They're unstable right now and will definately drop, so if you don't want the weapons, sell them on the SCM ASAP.

No need to be rude.

Prices probably won't appear long term, why price something that is priced for you buy SCM.

Icons might take a while but should come.

The prices will most likely be based on the SCM rather than backpack.tf estimates, similarly to CS:GO skins. There's simply too many combinations of wear, skin and weapon to get an accurate price for all of them.

Sorry, but what means SCM, Steam Community Market? I don't know all the abbreviations.

Sorry, but what means SCM, Steam Community Market? I don't know all the abbreviations.

Yes, Steam Community Market.

Chances are, the skins will end up like how csgo.backpack.tf works, in which prices are from the Market.

Archived