How can u get this?

1+1=3 ?

Strange normal things can be unboxed from crates, and the craftable stock weps can be crafted using tokens

The strange normal weapons can be unboxed from crates, e.g. the strange normal grenade launcher can be unboxed from #19.

Crafting the stock weapons is done via tokens.

Are all stock weapons in crates now strange normal? Say I unbox a crate #77, the grenade launcher will always be strange normal rather than just strange?

Are all stock weapons in crates now strange normal? Say I unbox a crate #77, the grenade launcher will always be strange normal rather than just strange?

Some are, some aren't. But yes, if you unbox crate #77 the Grenade Launcher will be Strange Normal (until Valve patches it obviously).

Some are, some aren't. But yes, if you unbox crate #77 the Grenade Launcher will be Strange Normal (until Valve patches it obviously).

in b4 strange normal grenade launcher is 2000000 keys

Bought a strange normal sticky launcher from gyal for $11 a few hours ago. Haven't seen any new ones on the market or on outpost after the item servers were down for a few hours. Not going to say that they're now unobtainable but unless someone unboxes another will go ahead and call them collectors items. Also how did the normal strange aussie sticky/minigun come into existience? Curious about that one.

Also how did the normal strange aussie sticky/minigun come into existience? Curious about that one.

The same way normal Aussies come into existence; through Mann Up. Regular weapons and their Australium versions use the same index number, so it is very likely what caused the glitch worked at a level that effected both.

The glitch to craft stock items and to unbox strange normal items has been fixed, so no more of these can be produced. However, any that were created before this patch will remain in the game.

RIP would have died for a normal strange shotty T_T

Shotgun? Those weren't effected by the glitch, trust me, I unboxed three of them while Strange Normal harvesting.

Awww if you had gotten one would have given up everything for it and maybe a pro kit and some parts with tags to name it .w.

Also anyone got any rough estimates how many normal stranges were unboxed altogether?

Also anyone got any rough estimates how many normal stranges were unboxed altogether?

Well Bobsplosion uncrated like 42 apparently. I uncrated 5. Other people uncrated a bunch more.

And there were a handful of Australiums.

Archived