Gun mettle is a waste of money.

(ง ͠° ͟ل ͡°)ง

Ever since the update I have been unable to join valve servers..the only servers which I can complete the campaign on. A great waste of £4.

This only applies to valve servers and is really annoying me. I spent money to get this and I can't do anything with it. Just the old connection failed after 4 retries.

Any help is appreciated, and if you must know my ISP is virgin and I live in England. I have been told before that Europe valve servers are a bit odd at the moment, but I can't join ANY.

You having a shitty connection doesn't make the update a waste of money, I can easily get on servers.

You having a shitty connection doesn't make the update a waste of money, I can easily get on servers.

I don't have "shitty connection". 

Then I don't see a problem.

As I already said, "since the update" I have had problems. Please just go away if you have nothing constructive to say,

it's been doing this for most people, just be patient, it'll go away soon enough and you have a long time to complete the contracts

Having bugs for some people doesn't therefore classify it as a waste of money. I'm confused on how your connectivity issues even relate to money. If you were having glitches with items unboxed or feel the skins aren't valuable, then that would in theory connect to a waste of money.

Personally, I like the update. Sure it's just TF:GO, but most of the skins are pretty cool.

Patience is the key. The update is freshly new, and big too. Lots of patches and stuff are still being added.

Having bugs for some people doesn't therefore classify it as a waste of money. I'm confused on how your connectivity issues even relate to money. If you were having glitches with items unboxed or feel the skins aren't valuable, then that would in theory connect to a waste of money.

Personally, I like the update. Sure it's just TF:GO, but most of the skins are pretty cool.

It's mainly the fact I spent money on something I can't use. I don't care about what skins I get, it's all fine with me. 

It seems that people believe it will be fixed soon, so I guess I can wait.

It's mainly the fact I spent money on something I can't use. I don't care about what skins I get, it's all fine with me. 

It seems that people believe it will be fixed soon, so I guess I can wait.

why not try it out before you throw money at the screen?

Don't be sad. Valve may give u something back as compensation later. I really want to buy one access pass tho.

Don't be sad. Valve may give u something back as compensation later. I really want to buy one access pass tho.

There is literally a .001% of valve compensating him. He appears to be the only one here with that problem.

Also saying "u" instead of "you" makes you look like a 12 year old.

why not try it out before you throw money at the screen?

I was expecting servers to work. It never occurred to me to test servers out before I bought something. Servers that I have never had problems with before.

Also saying "u" instead of "you" makes you look like a 12 year old.

Lol. Just want to save time and i become a kid

Yes you do

Already replied aptly to the first guy to say this. "As I already said, "since the update" I have had problems. Please just go away if you have nothing constructive to say".

Did you try turning it off and on again ?

My dad told me to be careful in case i got a malware or two

My dad told me to be careful in case i got a malware or two

Just get malwarebytes premium + nod32 and you be very secure, even free malware bytes is very good.

Just get malwarebytes premium + nod32 and you be very secure, even free malware bytes is very good.

nope my mom says that it will give me viruses

Archived