Posting Classifieds on Backpack.tf

Bunny

Hey,

I just wanted to know if we can post classifieds on backpack.tf like this - selling bills hat for 2 keys pure or item overpay of 4 keys. Is asking item overpay alright in classifieds or not. I would requests the mods to please check the classifieds i have posted and see if there is any mistake in them please tell me now & dont ban me straight from the website :D

Your help will be appreciated. I dont want to get banned again.

Only if you have price to sell in pure

e.g. : Selling Team captain,only overpay in items!

not allowed ^^^^

this is allowed :

*lists team captain for 1 key*

notes : selling team captain for 1 key pure or 2 keys in items!

Your help will be appreciated. I dont want to get banned again.

There is no problem with your listings. If for some reason you get banned, please link to this post in your appeal. It's fine to indicate that you are willing to take items as long as you are clear that you will take the pure price that you listed if it is offered to you.

Thanks for helping me out with the classifieds posts. I appreciate it. So we should not ask for item overpay only. I actually didnt knew that so i got banned earlier. Just dont want to get banned again so that is why just double checking cause last time i just got banned straight away for asking for item overpay. I know it was a mistake but i just got the backpack.tf premium and i was kind of a little new to it. Is it possible if i post something wrong in future in classifieds that i can be told that it is wrong please remove it instead of just banning me for few days. I would try and not ask for item overpay alone in classifieds in future but as we all know we are human beings we do make mistakes but i am man enough to accept them. I just dont want to get banned again. If i do something wrong i just want to get reminded of it that it is wrong and i would remove that post immediately & try my best not to make that mistake in the future. I love backpack.tf and i love backpack.tf premium more. It is simply awesome and i would like to be a premium member forever but i dont want to get banned again just for a small mistake. Thanks.

IMO this should be made clearer in the rules. Every time  I visit the keys classified, I'll see some sellers who are selling for item overpay only. Since reporting them didn't work, I always thought this was allowed until someone threatened to report me. But then I don't see what's wrong and ignored him (though I removed it shortly after anyway). 

Archived