Gun mettle heavy buffs, not enough scout/pyro changes?

tskodje

I, for one, am glad the heavy got buffed, it seems it might give people a reason to ACTUALLY PLAY HIM and not feel like a glass cannon that could be back stabbed, headshot, rocket spammed, sticky and grenade spammed, scattergun spammed, and spam spammed, yes, spam spammed. But... the lack of scout buffs/nerfs and likewise for the pyro is a bit of a letdown. I AM glad that you can no longer be the scum of the earth with the BFB, and that I will love the fan o war even more than I already do, but it seems a bit... Lacking. Why not buff the guillotine(even though it's my favorite secondary and think it's the best of the bunch), or the sun on a stick, wrap assassin, or crit-a-cola? And the pyro, this was the biggest disappointment for me. Wow! The scorch shot knocks people back SLIGHTLY more and does SLIGHTLY more damage(still less than the flare or detonator) people will TOTALY use it now! Yay! The detonator, is less effective at the thing everybody uses it for, jumping?! It does less damage! Hurrah!

The PBPP is almost useless now. RIP

I'd disagree. As it now gives health on hit, it makes for a perfect heckling weapon.

I'd disagree. As it now gives health on hit, it makes for a perfect heckling weapon.

This.

Too far away to do any damage with your scattergun?

Sort of trapped in a corner?

Make your opponent approach you, and get into scattergun range before you fully heal.

This.

Too far away to do any damage with your scattergun?

Sort of trapped in a corner?

Make your opponent approach you, and get into scattergun range before you fully heal.

what is a pbpp

what is a pbpp

Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol

It's being changed from

+15 HP

+50% Fire Vulnerability

to

+3HP healed per hit

+20% Damage Vulnerability

Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol

It's being changed from

+15 HP

+50% Fire Vulnerability

to

+3HP healed per hit

+20% Damage Vulnerability

The update for the PBPP is a mixed bag. I can actually attack Pyros instead of fleeing, but I never actually use the PP a lot. Mostly attack with the Scattergun or Mackrel. It doesn't apply its affects passively.

Archived