Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Brad Pitt

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Updated Mann Co. Store prices for foreign currencies to current USD equivalents

View the full article

Mine's still showing USD. I wish that I held USD. USD are very attractive right now. They're the most valuable known dollars (none of this "I invented the 'SPECIAL DOLLAR' and it's worth two US dollars") and they're also more stable than any European money right now (thanks, Greece).

Mine's still showing USD. I wish that I held USD. USD are very attractive right now. They're the most valuable known dollars (none of this "I invented the 'SPECIAL DOLLAR' and it's worth two US dollars") and they're also more stable than any European money right now (thanks, Greece).

Even Zimbabwe agrees.

I'm so happy! I hope these weps don't go down to like a scrap though...however, this is limited to 3 months so I probsbly won't!

I'm so happy! I hope these weps don't go down to like a scrap though...however, this is limited to 3 months so I probsbly won't!

The weapons won't go away after 3 months, just the missions

Archived