Morning glory vs. sunbeams

Daeit

Morning glory vs. sunbeams  

87 members have voted

1. 1. If they were worth the same, would you rather have a sumbeams or morning glory hat?

I personally prefer Morning Glory. However, in terms of worth Sunbeams would win that category.

Morning Glory and Death at Dusk are still incredibly glitchy. Meaning the morning/ evening sun often hovers about 3 meters next to your head while the cloud and the beams (that btw seriously look like the Miami Nights- effect, only one-colored) are above your head. So I'd say sunbeams beats both effects. But if they fixed them, I would choose both over sunbeams.

Death at dusk looks the nicest,I prefer it to morning glory, but Morning glory doesn't look too nice in game so for that sun beams.

Morning Glory is a slightly nicer effect in my opinion, although stacking multiple Sunbeams unusuals is really frickin' sweet.

Morning Glory?  Seriously? 

So you'd prefer to have a small white cloud floating over your head, in the center of which (if you're lucky) you find a small, yellow orb with small beams that look exactly the miami animation, except they're yellow?  Then there's the fact that you can get the effect in a slightly different and better colour palette.  

Beams can be seen half-way across the map, looks like nothing else and is probably the cleanest looking effect in TF2.  

There is no contest here. 

Archived