PSU Help

GotWaffle

What's your graphics card?

If it's a strong card or otherwise requires a lot of power, 430 watts is not gonna be enough. 650 watts gives you a safe overhead.

What's your graphics card?

If it's a strong card or otherwise requires a lot of power, 430 watts is not gonna be enough. 650 watts gives you a safe overhead.

I have a GeForce 750 ti

I have a GeForce 750 ti

It's a good thing that card has really good efficiency.

430 will be enough.

300w would even be enough (although 430-500w is usually the sweet spot in terms of price/performance). 

Corsair/EVGA usually offer the cheapest (and decent) options. 

Im getting a new CPU and i ordered this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009O7YUF6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I am wondering what is the recommended PSU to go with it, i ordered a 430 and i dont know if it will work. I was also gonna order a 650 B but idk

I would recommend switching that to an i5+h81 board instead if you don't already have the motherboard (also, what motherboard are you planning on running that 8350 on) as it would be better for most tasks -- the exception being rendering/virtualization. 

300w would even be enough (although 430-500w is usually the sweet spot in terms of price/performance). 

Corsair/EVGA usually offer the cheapest (and decent) options. 

I would recommend switching that to an i5+h81 board instead if you don't already have the motherboard (also, what motherboard are you planning on running that 8350 on) as it would be better for most tasks -- the exception being rendering/virtualization. 

I already have a 300w PSU and the 750ti, i dont know what motherboard i have but i know it will fit the new video cards im getting. I just want to know if a evga 430w is enough to run both

I already have a 300w PSU and the 750ti, i dont know what motherboard i have but i know it will fit the new video cards im getting. I just want to know if a evga 430w is enough to run both

An EVGA 430w will be fine, the 300w (if it's good would be fine even). Your bigger issue is the motherboard. Unless you have a high end AM3+ board that FX8 is likely going to cause problems or underclock. 

Archived