Looking for someone to make very specfic SFM posters. Willing to pay.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Pokeranger

If you have time, experience, and interest in this, then add me. I'm just tired of waiting for someone to do it for free, when I can just pay and don't have to wait.

(Currently, I am already working with a few people, so I don't need anymore people ATM. Thanks for your interest!)

Poster 1

Map: mvm_manhatten

Location on map: First Gate

Class:Red - Medic, Engi, Soldier and Heavy | Blu ROBOTS - Spy and Sentry Buster

Weapons:Soldier is holding Australium Blackbox while heavy is holding Australium Minigun. Medic has Uber-Saw, Engi is holding the sentry in the box form. Spybot has stock knife, and Sentry Buster has nothing.

Cosmetics:

(*) [All] Battery Canteen

(1) [soldier] Jumper's Jeepcap, All-father, Antarctic Parka painted Ye Olde Rustic Colour.

(2) [Heavy] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, All-father, Snow Sleeves painted Operator's Overalls.

(3) [Medic] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pocket Heavy, Heat of Winter

(4) [Engi] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pip-Boy, Insulated Inventor

Unusual/Killstreak effects: Terror-Watt on Jeepcap, Miame Nights on all Hong Kong Cone. Soldier has Mean Green Sheen and Incinarator Killstreak, while Heavy only has Mean Green Sheen.

Pose/Action : Heavy is doing the "You did well" taunt (Stock taunt for minigun). Soldier just fired a rocket (which is like at the tip of the rocket launcher with the fire effect behind it) at the spybot that is about to stab the heavy while having the falling rocket jumping animation. Medic is running toward the spy, holding the Uber-Saw. Engi just jumped off the ledge with the building picked up animation. Sentry Buster is about to explode, and SpyBot is about to stab the heavy.

Camera shot: Shown in screenshot below. Has to be exact.

Facial Expression: Engi has a "O' shit" face, medic has "Grrr" face.

Special Notes: This screenshot is kinda what I'm looking for, without the taunt, entities, effect, weapons and cosmetics. I would like the camera angle from there. Please make it 1920x1080.

mvm_mannhattan0000.jpg

Poster 2

Map/Black Void: mvm_rottenburg

Location on map: Wood Barrier at front

Class:Red - All Class

Weapons:

(1) [scout] Festive Holy Mackerel/Team Shine

(2) [soldier] Australium Black Box/Mean Green

(3) [Pyro] Nostromo Napalmer

(4) [Demo] Festive Grenade Launcher

(5) [Heavy] Australium Minigun/Mean Green

(6) [Engi] Rust Botkiller Wrench Mk.I/Team Shine

(7) [Medic] Festive Ubersaw

(8) [sniper] Carbonado Botkiller Sniper Rifle Mk.I

(9) [spy] Enforcer/Team Shine

Cosmetics:

(*) [All] Battery Canteen

(1) [scout] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Bolt Boy (Don't know how visable this is under the HKC), Southie Shinobi.

(2) [soldier] Jumper's Jeepcap, All-father, Antarctic Parka painted Ye Olde Rustic Colour.

(3) [Pyro] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Filamental painted Pink As Hell, Sengoku Scorcher.

(4) [Demo] Allbrero, Ornament Armament, Snow Sleeves painted Operator's Overalls.

(5) [Heavy] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, All-father, Snow Sleeves painted Operator's Overalls.

(6) [Engi] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pip-Boy, Insulated Inventor

(7) [Medic] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Pocket Heavy, Heat of Winter

(8) [sniper] Cold Killer painted Ye Olde Rustic Colour, Doublecross-Comm painted A Distinctive Lack of Hue, now Sleeves painted Operator's Overalls.

(9) [spy] Hong Kong Cone painted Pink As Hell, Doublecross-Comm painted A Distinctive Lack of Hue, Puffy Provocateur.

Unusual/Killstreaker Effect:

(*) [All] Miame Nights on all Hong Kong Cone.

(1) [scout] Red Team Shine Hypno-Beam

(2) [soldier] Terror-Watt on Jeepcap

(4) [Demo] C9 on Allbrero

Pose/Action: As seen in screenshot 2.

Camera shot: As seen in screenshot 1. Try to fit them in front of the wood barrier if possible (Might be too close, I don't know). You may move it slightly to scale the charaters, and to make sure the tank in the background is visable. (Kinda the reason I pick this place.)

Facial Expression: Similar to screenshot 2.  

Special Notes: Use screenshot 1 as the background/setting, with that exact angle. screenshot 2 is kinda the poses I want for them.

mvm_rottenburg0000_2.jpg

i_QTk_I8_Ik2_QGzf.jpg

More coming if this goes well.

I'm pretty new to SFM but I guess I could try making the first thing for you

Edit: nvm, having problems with the painting

• 2 weeks later...

Archived