Most Popular Sports Poll

A Delicious Cashew

Favorite Sport  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What sports do you like to follow/watch?

• Football - American Soccer
    • Basketball
    • American Football
    • Baseball
    • Hockey
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • Rugby
    • Lacrosse
    • Boxing/Wrestling

What sports do you guys like to play/follow? Only listing the major ones, tell me if you think there's a bigger sport that I missed

For me, I like to watch American Football(49ers) and Basketball(GS Warriors <3). I follow baseball, tennis, soccer. Hockey sucks because my SJ Sharks choke every year

I think it would be better to name it "Your favorite sport" since you're implying the sport they like the most :P

Anyways, American Football; just more interesting to watch than someone bouncing a ball into a hoop.

I think it should be multiple choice. I like Basketball and Soccer to watch, Soccer, Baseball and tennis to play, and Football at parties.

(exuse my americanness)

I think it should be multiple choice. I like Basketball and Soccer to watch, Soccer, Baseball and tennis to play, and Football at parties.

(exuse my americanness)

Oh I didn't make it multiple choice? Let me edit that...

Football (the one you play with feet and a ball) is great fun to watch and play.

Basketball is a lame version of korfball

American football is standing still for 90% of the game, how can you watch the entire game? A 5 min summary has barely anything happen.

Baseball. Oh nothing happens for 4 hours and the one minute you were getting a drink something actually happens.

Hockey can be fun to play but impossible to watch. That ball is way too fucking small to see on the grass. Ice hockey has a completely invisible puck. I tried watching it at the Olympics but I had to guess where the thing was based on player movement

Golf can be fun to do, really lame to watch. Same with tennis.

Rugby is fun to watch at events like 6 nations but the games are pretty long.

Lacrosse doesn't exist in the Netherlands really

Boxing is kinda lame, wrestling is nonexistent here

Football (the one you play with feet and a ball) is great fun to watch and play.

Basketball is a lame version of korfball

American football is standing still for 90% of the game, how can you watch the entire game? A 5 min summary has barely anything happen.

Baseball. Oh nothing happens for 4 hours and the one minute you were getting a drink something actually happens.

Hockey can be fun to play but impossible to watch. That ball is way too fucking small to see on the grass. Ice hockey has a completely invisible puck. I tried watching it at the Olympics but I had to guess where the thing was based on player movement

Golf can be fun to do, really lame to watch. Same with tennis.

Rugby is fun to watch at events like 6 nations but the games are pretty long.

Lacrosse doesn't exist in the Netherlands really

Boxing is kinda lame, wrestling is nonexistent here

In short.

american sports sucks shit.

American football, hockey, or lacrosse

soccer is ok when you cheer for the african teams during the world cup

Three words: Super Bowl commercials

Then again Americans don't think highly of European sports, either.

Three words: Super Bowl commercials

Then again Americans don't think highly of European sports, either.

sports are only fun if you have a team to cheer for

I never followed teams in soccer or basketball so I don't like those sports

rugby is probably the only sport that I don't like any teams and can watch because of the amount of inappropriate touching  B)

Archived