Question: Double Peace Sign?

Gren

K so this may not really deserve a threat.  If not, go ahead and delete it mods.  My question is, when you double up peace signs, do they always look like in the video below, i.e. one goes clockwise and the other one counterclockwise? 

I think if you have two of the same effects and one hat one cancels out the other.

I think if you have two of the same effects and one hat one cancels out the other.

False.  You can double or even triple the effects and you will see, 3 peace signs, 3 Logos, etc. 

My circling effects never did that. In fact, they always stacked on top of each other and followed each other in the same direction which is really lame. Maybe I just didn't know how to adjust it so they would go in opposite directions or so that they would be offset from one another so that they were on opposite sides. Safe to say, it was rather disappointing.

Best I could do was adjust the height vertically and have 2 or 3 peace or heart or logos one above the other circling at the same time.

I remember someone telling me that they edited their TF2 files to adjust unusual effects, however I dom't know if this was one of the edits. You could try googling it if someone made a public download for it.

My circling effects never did that. In fact, they always stacked on top of each other and followed each other in the same direction which is really lame. Maybe I just didn't know how to adjust it so they would go in opposite directions or so that they would be offset from one another so that they were on opposite sides. Safe to say, it was rather disappointing.

Best I could do was adjust the height vertically and have 2 or 3 peace or heart or logos one above the other circling at the same time.

Yea, that's what I figured.   Having them go in opposite directions looks kinda sweet, but just stacked on top of eachother seems a bit underwhelming.  

I remember someone telling me that they edited their TF2 files to adjust unusual effects, however I dom't know if this was one of the edits. You could try googling it if someone made a public download for it.

Tried googling, found nothing.  Seems like something we'd already know about and that would have been fixed by now.  

Some of tf2's hats are designed upside-down because it's easier I guess, and then flipped in game. Unfortunately, this means that some effects spin clockwise, and others anti-clockwise, and it's entirely random.

Some of tf2's hats are designed upside-down because it's easier I guess, and then flipped in game. Unfortunately, this means that some effects spin clockwise, and others anti-clockwise, and it's entirely random.

That's interesting, I wonder if this is also the reason that AF and RA are upside down on some hats?  

That's interesting, I wonder if this is also the reason that AF and RA are upside down on some hats?

If so then panama and snaggle would be opposite circling

If so then panama and snaggle would be opposite circling

The video I posted has a snaggle and a veil going in opposite directions.  So it seems to be true in this case....

The video I posted has a snaggle and a veil going in opposite directions.  So it seems to be true in this case....

I just posted the first two upside down AF hats i could think of and didn't even watch the video lol

Archived