How would your friends describe you?

smartmeme

This question allows the other person to talk about themselves from an outside perspective. It invites self-awareness and self-honesty and opens the door to more authentic conversation.

So, how would your friends describe you? 

"I feel like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with if he poked his head out from behind his computer once in a while"

Borderline genius level intellect, handsome, the next ghandi, our future president, gorgeous, first man to land on mars, saviour of the universe, badass motherfucker, jiggalo, sexy as fuck, MLG pro level player, wonderful, muscular, athletic, attractive, hard working, innovative, and godlike

"a little high strung, too sarcastic, fucking accent, great sweeper on the team, gets white girl wasted"

I seriously never cared about that. Unless someone's trying to shittalk about me behind my back, then things and their face get an interesting twist.

I have no friends. I only have acquaintances that are friendly.

That guy who shouts "Objection!" a lot, want to hug people because he's gay, a pretty great massager, and much too altruistic and virtuous that it even gets annoying at times.

(I hug people because I want to see them suffer.)

Archived