Rare Item Price Suggestion.

A Wild Guppy

So, I did a trade (Waiting for user to be able to trade because of new PC) the item I was trading for was a Unusual l'inspecteur with the effect Stormy Storm. 

I was thinking of raising the unusual's price to 11-12 keys. Maybe just 12 keys.

Though, I don't know if my trade is enough proof, but because there is only one of the trades up on outpost and that is the one I got I don't know if I will be able to put it up as proof.

I paid with a 12 key unusual (Unusual Janissary Ketche Kill-a-Watt effect)+ goods.

Should I still put up the price suggestion? I just don't want to get called out for "Not enough proof".

I can't really get anymore proof though because there are no other trades up.

Sorry if the forum was a bit all over the place. I just don't know if it's enough proof or I will just get yelled at and lose rep.

Even if you did, with overpay it will be worth 10.8 keys or 11 rounded up

If you are referring to this trade http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26073581

Are you buying it? If so it can't be priced higher than the b/o. It can only be counted as 10 keys.

So, Should I try to raise it to 11 keys? Or should I just leave it at 10.5? @Khaos

Even if you did, with overpay it will be worth 10.8 keys or 11 rounded up

If you are referring to this trade http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26073581

Are you buying it? If so it can't be priced higher than the b/o. It can only be counted as 10 keys.

Ah, Sorry didn't read th second part, Yes that's the one I'm buying it from. Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to trading and such. I'll just leave it at 10.5 keys until more offers go up and are sold.

So, Should I try to raise it to 11 keys? Or should I just leave it at 10.5? @Khaos

Are you buying the one I linked you too?  As I said, it can't be priced higher than the b/o. It can only be counted as 10 keys.

The current price isnt outdated, so there is no point in updating it atm, and if you were updating it, the one I'm assuming you are buying is duped and you can't drop an unusual based on duped sale.

Are you buying the one I linked you too?  As I said, it can't be priced higher than the b/o. It can only be counted as 10 keys.

The current price isnt outdated, so there is no point in updating it atm, and if you were updating it, the one I'm assuming you are buying is duped and you can't drop an unusual based on duped sale.

Alright, Thanks for the help. Like I said, I'm new to the whole trading thing. I don't really know how to check if it's duped and what not. Thanks for the help. You just saved my rep :)

Alright, Thanks for the help. Like I said, I'm new to the whole trading thing. I don't really know how to check if it's duped and what not. Thanks for the help. You just saved my rep :)

Just noticed I said Thanks for the help twice....

Technically the unusual price will become refreshed, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of other sales if you try to look for em.

Its duped http://backpack.tf/item/1714220604

There is also a thing called an edit button :P

Technically the unusual price will become refreshed, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of other sales if you try to look for em.

Its duped http://backpack.tf/item/1714220604

There is also a thing called an edit button :P

If it says the item is duped should I still get it? Or should I wait and see if I can get one that's not duped? Because I know people don't buy duped things much.

If it says the item is duped should I still get it? Or should I wait and see if I can get one that's not duped? Because I know people don't buy duped things much.

If you are just gonna wear it, not many people really care. But if you are gonna resell it, it will be a lot harder to get any where near 9-12, probably 8-9 key pure if you are lucky. Dupes usually go for less, if you can find a clean one that will accept your offer, I'd go for it. The guy that is currently selling it, is calling it a "quick sell" when in reality, he is kinda high balling a dupe.

If you are just gonna wear it, not many people really care. But if you are gonna resell it, it will be a lot harder to get any where near 9-12, probably 8-9 key pure if you are lucky. Dupes usually go for less, if you can find a clean one that will accept your offer, I'd go for it. The guy that is currently selling it, is calling it a "quick sell" when in reality, he is kinda high balling a dupe.

I just found another one on Bazaar gonna see if I can go for that, If not I will probably not get the duped one. I am trying to get my dream unusual and if I can't sell this then I don't have a high chance.

Archived