restriction Medi Guns?

SketchNote

Okay, so I check my backpackp daily to see what kinds of changes my item values have. yesterday I had a 54$ backpack market value.

I check back today to find out its 21$ now.

I was wondering what items were even being counted as market value, so I used the "sort by" bar to see.

My most valuable item on the market is my strange medi-gun, named with a kill assists part added to it.

I scroll over it to see its market price. it's given the name "restriction Medi Gun" (in the exact way i typed it) and its worth atm, nearly 10$ on the market place.

Let me be clear here, this is a 2 ref item worth 24 cents by bp.tf standards.

So wtf makes it a "restriction Medi Gun" and why are they being sold for so much on the market place?

what the fuck is up with all these double threads

It's a glitch.

Is there any indication from anywhere saying how the glitch started, why, or when its going to be fixed? (if at all)

Is there any indication from anywhere saying how the glitch started, why, or when its going to be fixed? (if at all)

I have no idea why it happened, and it should be fixed within the next couple days.

No guarantees, though.

made me laugh.

~

http://backpack.tf/issueWrite a ticket here, as it falls under website issues

its not a website issue, it is a steam issue, check out your inventory, check out the market

tons of stranges are now "restriction" instead of strange

It sure is..... Strange... wouldn't you say?

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

WAY TO LONG FOR A BAD JOKE.

Your joke is bad and you should feel bad

Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? :'D

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVOURITE PASTA. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.

Archived