Aussie RL or other?

omnii

Been really wanting to get an aussie rl but no poor bastard will let me take it from them

I'm paying:

=Clean= Smoking Front Runner

+

20-40 keys, but I'm trying to keep it at 20-25 

Should I try to stick to it or see if I can get something better?

I should keep in mind I was looking for spec w/ good parts, so thats probably why they were rejected. If I can't find one with good parts or spec I might put in 35+ for pro

IF YOU HAVE SPEC/GOOD PARTS AND WANT TO TRADE tell me pls ;3

Sell the FR before going for an aussie, aussie owners expect extreme overpay as aussies are basically pure. You're better off waiting, until then you can have my strange rocket launcher for free if you want it :3

Sell the FR before going for an aussie, aussie owners expect extreme overpay as aussies are basically pure. You're better off waiting, until then you can have my strange rocket launcher for free if you want it :3

Been trying to ;c

also have a rl w/ killstreak and 6.5k kills

Been really wanting to get an aussie rl but no poor bastard will let me take it from them

I'm paying:

=Clean= Smoking Front Runner

+

20-40 keys, but I'm trying to keep it at 20-25 

Should I try to stick to it or see if I can get something better?

I should keep in mind I was looking for spec w/ good parts, so thats probably why they were rejected. If I can't find one with good parts or spec I might put in 35+ for pro

IF YOU HAVE SPEC/GOOD PARTS AND WANT TO TRADE tell me pls ;3

Push for the 30 key in adds. Scrap.tf buys them for 45 keys, so you won't get it cheaper than that. 

Archived