If you could travel back in time would you do it?

have a nice day

38 members have voted

1. 1. would you do it?

^

I would say no because if I did so much as tip a rock that could lead to unknowing changes in the future 

^

I would say no because if I did so much as tip a rock that could lead to unknowing changes in the future

That's true, but I would never pass on an opportunity to time travel. Maybe not to the past, but to the future just to see what it'd be like.

It would be tempting. But i would most likely do something that fucked up the future. I'm taking one for the team for you guys.

It would be tempting. But i would most likely do something that fucked up the future. I'm taking one for the team for you guys.

would you make shakos 2 refine?

Play Life is Strange and you will find an answer to your question.

For me .. No i wouldnt want to time travel 

^

Are changes universally bad? 

Anyone who says no is not thinking very hard. Without giving this more than five minute's thought at worst  go back one week and buy the winning lottery ticket. Maybe two weeks and win it twice in a row. 

Go back in time, stop the death of JFK

save thousdands of lives from the Vietnam war (since he wasn't even going to put troops in Vietnam, his vice president did)

and he would have made the country a better place

gg

I win boys

yes

id fill as many accounts as i could with stattrak howls and regular howls and wait for the money to flow in

also id bet on all those juicy upsets on lounge, ez money

Go back in time, stop the death of JFK

save thousdands of lives from the Vietnam war (since he wasn't even going to put troops in Vietnam, his vice president did)

and he would have made the country a better place

gg

I win boys

I see you haven't watched that episode of Red Dwarf.

Would go back to yesterday's prom and drink less and actually make out with that girl that missed me when I left

I would travel back in time just to be at the dawn of gaming so I could become a professional smash player.

Its possible that the past will be kept the same based on what has already has happened. If we decided to go back in time then those events were already captured in the past. You may want to save someone or kill someone yourself but it may be likely that you were unable to do that and the past will remain unchanged.

For example, JFK was assassinated in the past and you decided to go back in time to JFK's assassination to stop it. I think t is likely that the past can not be changed and any effort you take to change it or have done in the past were already recorded and you can't do anything, like your fate is already set in a stone but for past purposes.

Lets say someone from  2005 saw some man jump off a bridge onto a boat and survived. Now lets fast forward to the future where you decide to go back in time to 2005 and for some reason you just decided to jump off a bridge and onto a boat, maybe a man saw you do that. When you go back in time from the future, the past has already recorded that.

Maybe?

Archived