Major goal in life?

N!K

I'm turning 22 this year, people ask me this all the time, I always have the same answer

I don't know.

I have no job dreams, no goals.

I guess in a way, I've always wanted to be a dad.

Would that count towards being a goal?

My question here is, do you have a life goal/dream you've always had, or recently thought of?

incoming trolls

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/37480-what-do-you-wanna-be-when-you-grow-up

This thread is different from what I'm asking,

bite me.

1) Go to space

2) Own a suit of armor

Those are the only two "dreams" I really have. Had them since I were a kid and I will never stop until I get one or the other.

I'm not really much of a dreamer.

1) Go to space

2) Own a suit of armor

Those are the only two "dreams" I really have. Had them since I were a kid and I will never stop until I get one or the other.

I'm not really much of a dreamer.

"Not much of a dreamer" Wants to go to space, k. lol

Seriously though, good luck

I think one will be easier than the other though

Bro, the only goal i have in life is be happy. I'll give you a tip. Know what you enjoy doing and find a way to make money out of it :)

Get to be the best public speaker of all times, getting grade 8 in piano, survive in life till I'm at least 100 years old, owning a major company in China, learning fluent spanish and portuguese, and the list goes on.

o3o

Really, my main goal right now is to keep my head above the dense and suffocating water and wade through life's bullshit without becoming manically depressed and homeless. I too have no dreams, I don't have a job, and I must go through years of college for god knows what just to please my father, and in doing all this find happiness.

Yeah, no goals yet.

My goals are basically getting a well-paid job and travelling around the world . I want to visit Thailand , Phuket and Phi-Phi islands to be more specific . ^^ 

Archived