lmao box :/

Bayworks

One day i stumbled on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akfLZJeuEHM, in which the user uses Lmao box in game. He calls it "undetectable ", even though you would have to be fucking blind not to see it. I think we have all had the experience of facing a hacker and its just not fun :/.  pls, this needs to be fixed asap.

users steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/officialmaxbox/

Hello, we are not Valve nor do we have any direct affiliation with Valve.

(Decided to watch the video, thanks for the music.)

Get good, get lmaobox: best tf2 hack!

Oh, and there's no way we can help other than getting you some floaties so you don't drown in your tears.

Hello, we are not Valve nor do we have any direct affiliation with Valve.

(Decided to watch the video, thanks for the music.)

lol the music was good :)

Can't VALVe just ban the person who made the video? 

You'll ban a throwaway account, cool. How it will help in "killing" lmaobox itself?

Why would someone be dumb enough to use hacks on an account that seemingly has a lot of money (or just aus skin mods, still has unusuals though) for a video? Vac ban doesn't directly hurt your trading ability but it does appear on steamrep and is permanent on your profile.

Why would someone be dumb enough to use hacks on an account that seemingly has a lot of money (or just aus skin mods, still has unusuals though) for a video? Vac ban doesn't directly hurt your trading ability but it does appear on steamrep and is permanent on your profile.

stammrep doesnt ban for haxxing (xept phishing)

pretty sure it is that way

Max has the premium version of LMAO which is undetectable by VAC, so unless the developers of the hack screw up or we magically get an Overwatch system in pubs he's safe.

Is hacking in TF2 that much of a problem? I rarely encounter hackers. 

It's not terribly common, but it is extremely disruptive when it occurs, especially as the hackers are also usually blatant trolls.

I would find it really funny if valve manually VAC banned and trade banned him, but it's never gonna happen.

I was on a server once, not sure if there was hackers.. just a pub with people spamming lmaobox.net

lol

Is hacking in TF2 that much of a problem? I rarely encounter hackers.

I literally encounter them every time I'm foolish enough to pub

Even when his hacks are enabled, he looks fucking terrible lmao.

i'd like to see him play without his fisher price toys.

Nothing Valve or anyone here can do. They can ban folks but they ultimately can't take down the site.

Who cares anyway, play in servers that aren't pubs and hackers are very, very rarely a problem. 

You'll ban a throwaway account, cool. How it will help in "killing" lmaobox itself?

Its obviously his main account, judging by his pan and Aussies and unusuals.

Its obviously his main account, judging by his pan and Aussies and unusuals.

Archived