Do you guys go to 4chan?

TurboNEET

Just curious.

If you do go to 4chan, what boards and for how long have you been on 4chan?

I go to: a, b, pol, vg, gif and wsg. I've been there for +/- 5 years.

PS. I know 4chin is the home of ebin memes, but keep those in the gb or status updates.(or 4chan). Oh, and fuck rule 1 and 2 of the internet.

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, May 25, 2015 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, May 25, 2015 - Spam

BAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

I used to browse 4chan every day, but at some point I matured as a person and decided that the types of people on 4chan were really just not for me. It's a fun place to kill a few minutes on, but 4chan is just not fun anymore, because everyone is so mean.

I posted a legitimate thread asking for some help in /b/ once, and instead I was attacked for being a "newfag" and no one really tried to help.

It's really just a huge collection of edgy teenagers acting like they are older than eighteen, and calling everyone newfags. It's not even a fun place to be. 

I'm talking about /b/, I didn't ever visit any other boards.

l asking for some help in /b/ once

Lmao, it's like asking a bunch of monkeys with keyboards to write an essay.

4chan died in 2007, then in 2008, then in 2009, then in 2010 and etc.

4chan really died when Moot left.

So, I have experience over the years but it's not a place I like.

I am not going anywhere NEAR 4chan; it's cancer as fuck (about 95% of the people there) and it's creepy as fuck.

I am not going anywhere NEAR 4chan; it's cancer as fuck (about 95% of the people there) and it's creepy as fuck.

that just describes /b/ though. if you actually venture to the other boards that have more humane people you'll actually see its not that bad

that just describes /b/ though. if you actually venture to the other boards that have more humane people you'll actually see its not that bad

And how much of 4chan users just go to /b/?

I haven't been on 4chan in months. .

Rules 1 & 2, friend.

only applies during raids, newfriend

4chan really died when Moot became a sjw

FTFY

I agree that /b/ and /pol/ are, but surprisingly there are a few non-cancerous boards.

Used to, back in the days the memes de jur were the cockmongler, desu, longcat, shoop da woop, etc.

Around the time the rage comics came into existence, I switched to the archive. After the archives died (save for sup /tg/, a standalone /tg/-focused archive) and were purged from the internet, I got my 4chan fix from screencaps on imgur.

Archived