Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 25, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 25, 2015 - No reason given

no

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 25, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 25, 2015 - No reason given

inb4 warning FTFY

Only 30 is possibly worth it

Just be quick, before they put all of them in new crates

Yup. Valve's rereleased the kritz, it'll only be a matter of time until the gunslinger suffers the same fate

Yup. Valve's rereleased the kritz, it'll only be a matter of time until the gunslinger suffers the same fate

But in the new crates, the Kritz only has a 1% chance of unbox, just like unusuals.

But in the new crates, the Kritz only has a 1% chance of unbox, just like unusuals.

Oh, yeah.

I completely forgot they've started making some items in crates rarer than others.

I once had a #50, I had one key and all the items except for one item(Strange Splendid Screen) I could profit off. And once that countdown reached 0. I was introduced to the strange splendid screen. It was truly heart crushing as my bp at the time was worth less than 10 keys if I can recall correctly.

So no, IMO. Salvaged Crates are not worth unboxing.

I've only opened one salvaged once and that was the one with bacon grease in it when they first came out. I sold that strange pan for 40 keys so fast.

As the rest said , it's not really profitable . It's only worth unboxing #30 ,but don't hope for the best . 

Unlike the others have mentioned, not even #30 is worth unboxing anymore. If you get any profit from there, it's a key at best(S. Gunslinger, S. Kritz doesn't give you any profit)

If you REALLY want to unbox a Salvaged crate, go for #50. It has a 40% chance for profit, and 60% chance to rip you off, but at least it's cheaper.

crate 92 master race

Archived