Backpack.tf Lotto Unusual Prices

elmudd

Hey I started this because as a Unusual owner I would like to try to get the prices on Unusauls in the lotto be based of the actual price on the site THAT THE LOTTO IS BEING PLAYED AT. Even sweepstakes.tf bases their prices off backpack.tf so idont understand why Backpack doesnt base it off the prices that it has on its site. 

Would love everybody elses opinion on this and try to get this up to the admins so we can get it changed.

Thanks a Bunch,

elmudd

backpack.tf lotto only accepts marketable items, so it'll use the SCM price for said items. If you're betting Unusuals, you will need to note that it'll most likely be valued based off recent SCM sales that may or may not be of the same effect.

The reason why we don't use bp.tf prices for Unusuals is because some of them are still inflated due to conversion from buds. We should probably wait until most Unusuals have been properly updated before converting the system from SCM to bp.tf prices.

No Trust me i understand why this all happened but im just trying to see if their is anyway for it to speed up because betting a 300$ unusaul and it being rated at 40-50$ is just the worst + if you lose omg. Hopefully prices will even out but i doubt they will anytime soon which just means no betting for me.

backpack.tf lotto only accepts marketable items, so it'll use the SCM price for said items. If you're betting Unusuals, you will need to note that it'll most likely be valued based off recent SCM sales that may or may not be of the same effect.

The reason why we don't use bp.tf prices for Unusuals is because some of them are still inflated due to conversion from buds. We should probably wait until most Unusuals have been properly updated before converting the system from SCM to bp.tf prices.

No Trust me i understand why this all happened but im just trying to see if their is anyway for it to speed up because betting a 300$ unusaul and it being rated at 40-50$ is just the worst + if you lose omg. Hopefully prices will even out but i doubt they will anytime soon which just means no betting for me.

Well, you could always make price suggestions for Unusuals to update them to correct prices instead of complaining about how outdated they are...

Archived