Something to play when I'm tired of tf2

tskodje

Sometimes I feel like not playing tf2, I've tried cs:go, Dota, and fistful of frags, didn't like any, don't really wanna play GTA. Anybody got any suggestions?

Please no, you shitpost a lot, stop shitposting, etc. please, I've had enough, you're as annoying as roman telling me to go bowling.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 24, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 24, 2015 - No reason given

Bowling

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 24, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 24, 2015 - No reason given

Bowling

Noooopenonononononopeo prototojfmfhnitrviurtnvuhgnvuhtbuhtvbuhrgv

No More Room In Hell or Minecraft

Please no, you shitpost a lot, stop shitposting, etc. please, I've had enough, you're as annoying as ROMAN TELLING ME TO GO BOWLING. <- Don't mind this. Look below for what he really said.

Plox no, u shitpost a lot. Stop shitposting cause I'm a 10 year old who doesn't know the internet. I've had enough, you're all as funny as a broken analogy.

i was about to say fistful of frags but you should try unturned its very fun if you like survival games 

Dragon age (origins, 2 or Inquisition), Batman (Origins, city or asylum) or just a game that I have installed on steam 

Driver: San Francisco

or honestly get CoD:WaW.

Yes

Cod WaW zombies is great with friends on coustom maps

Pokemon. Skyrim. Fallout 3. Left 4 Dead 2. Castle Crashers. Binding of Isaac:Rebirth.

Civilization if you want a game that will suck you up for hours at a time.

Otherwise, get the humble bundles if you want some cheap additions to your game collection.

Garry's Mod, its pretty much a game library in itself with the amount of content it has.

Also if you are looking for a story driven game, you should check out Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge.

go bowling with roman

Ive taken to play Fallout 3 in my down time. Try picking up a Bethesda game like Fallout or Skyrim. 

Archived