Dreams

Tiu

I love dreams, but sometimes i don't.

Weirdest dream so far, you know those bunny suits in silent hill? Yeah, but imagine them with honey badger suits just chasing you around a supermarket. Specially when the feeling of not being able to run in the dream, it sucks.

Wrote one down that I had last month sometime, I have no idea how I remembered this much:

My name was wombat for some reason, which i found out later. I was a normal guy at the start. I was at a shopping mall and was wearing uggs (the slipper kind not the boots) for some reason. I ended up at a huge basketball court with a smaller couple of courts outside of it. I changed shoes into basketball shoes and a couple of girls walked by and laughed cause I was wearing uggs. I played on one of the outside courts, where a group of guys were playing a game that wasn't basketball. They made sure I knew what I was getting into was intense (no idea what the sport was). I put on basketball shoes with buttons on the back that made noise for some reason.

Cut. Probably woke up and fell asleep again. I ended up at an old castle with a group of three other people, one was an older woman. We went there to stay the night like at a hotel, but found out soon that the owner of the castle was a demon cannibal who wanted to eat us. I ran around the castle with the old woman and we eventually came across a massive dumpster - looking huge pot filled with brown broth, and the two other people in our group were in there. We both got in, mesmerized by the demon. He explained how were going to make the broth taste so much better. He pulled the old woman to him in the broth and burned her face with flames from his hands. She turned back and looked at me, her face slightly charred. I realized I was in danger finally, smart guy, and ran. I eventually got out of the castle, and saw that it had turned red while I was inside with the group. I ran to the other side of the large plain between this castle and a settlement where a bunch of people dressed in white lived (angels I'm pretty sure). They started to shoot at me with strange guns when I got close. I realized I looked much different now, the broth had changed me into some kind of red mutant with huge limbs and a singular huge eye for a head. I was invincible though, and got into the settlement. I found a man there that looked kind of like professor oak, in a small log cabin with a game room inside of it (pool table etc). He called me wombat, which is how I know that was my name. He was running away when I first got in there, but once I said hi to him he recognized me. The demon cannibal evidently is friends with the people here and came to find me. He was asking around outside some of the villagers as to where I went. He came inside, and a pokemon - like battle ensued between me and him, with the professor guy by my side. And I woke up. Really wanted to finish that battle.

EDIT: looks like I turned into monoculus

Wrote one down that I had last month sometime, I have no idea how I remembered this much:

My name was wombat for some reason, which i found out later. I was a normal guy at the start. I was at a shopping mall and was wearing uggs (the slipper kind not the boots) for some reason. I ended up at a huge basketball court with a smaller couple of courts outside of it. I changed shoes into basketball shoes and a couple of girls walked by and laughed cause I was wearing uggs. I played on one of the outside courts, where a group of guys were playing a game that wasn't basketball. They made sure I knew what I was getting into was intense (no idea what the sport was). I put on basketball shoes with buttons on the back that made noise for some reason.

Cut. Probably woke up and fell asleep again. I ended up at an old castle with a group of three other people, one was an older woman. We went there to stay the night like at a hotel, but found out soon that the owner of the castle was a demon cannibal who wanted to eat us. I ran around the castle with the old woman and we eventually came across a massive dumpster - looking huge pot filled with brown broth, and the two other people in our group were in there. We both got in, mesmerized by the demon. He explained how were going to make the broth taste so much better. He pulled the old woman to him in the broth and burned her face with flames from his hands. She turned back and looked at me, her face slightly charred. I realized I was in danger finally, smart guy, and ran. I eventually got out of the castle, and saw that it had turned red while I was inside with the group. I ran to the other side of the large plain between this castle and a settlement where a bunch of people dressed in white lived (angels I'm pretty sure). They started to shoot at me with strange guns when I got close. I realized I looked much different now, the broth had changed me into some kind of red mutant with huge limbs and a singular huge eye for a head. I was invincible though, and got into the settlement. I found a man there that looked kind of like professor oak, in a small log cabin with a game room inside of it (pool table etc). He called me wombat, which is how I know that was my name. He was running away when I first got in there, but once I said hi to him he recognized me. The demon cannibal evidently is friends with the people here and came to find me. He was asking around outside some of the villagers as to where I went. He came inside, and a pokemon - like battle ensued between me and him, with the professor guy by my side. And I woke up. Really wanted to finish that battle.

EDIT: looks like I turned into monoculus

11/10 would read, i blame the uggs

Best dream i had: i was fighting off hordes of undead midgets. Omg and they were so weak. I was literally picking them up and throwing the at each other. Like, i felt likr the gods of valhala fighting for all eternity...against midgets.

Btw, how many people have lucid dreams? Like, i can control my dreams. If im in a nightmare, i squeeze my eyes shut in the dream and try to open them. I wake up in reality. I can literally change my dreams too. Ive prevented myself from wetting the bed by not taking a piss in my dreams.

Best dream i had: i was fighting off hordes of undead midgets. Omg and they were so weak. I was literally picking them up and throwing the at each other. Like, i felt likr the gods of valhala fighting for all eternity...against midgets.

Btw, how many people have lucid dreams? Like, i can control my dreams. If im in a nightmare, i squeeze my eyes shut in the dream and try to open them. I wake up in reality. I can literally change my dreams too. Ive prevented myself from wetting the bed by not taking a piss in my dreams.

I don't suggest Lucid Dreaming if you're too weak, but hey SEX PARADISE :D

Had a dream where a guy offered me a taco. I had never eaten a taco before and being the cheap ass that I am, I accepted. I stuffed the entire thing into my mouth, but it tasted very bland.

Come morning, I woke up to find a pillowcase lodged in my mouth.......gg

10/10 would eat dream tacos again.

I dream a lot of weird and random stuff. Can't recall most of my weird dreams when I need or want to, though. I remember one dream where I was in class, suddenly my friend morphed into a gorilla and climbed a lamp post outside the school, and everyone was just staring at her from the balcony amazed, suddenly, an explosion happened and she fell off. 

The mind is so weird.

An alien taking a huge dump in one of those little cardboard red and white basket things fast food restaurants put fries in. Not sure why I dreamed that

An alien taking a huge dump in one of those little cardboard red and white basket things fast food restaurants put fries in. Not sure why I dreamed that

Ye drunk m8

I had my weirdest dream when i was 10 or so.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find a crocodile in my room. The croc saw me and started eating my bed. For whatever reason i couldnt move or call for help so i just sat there watching the croc eat my bed to get to me. Just when he started chewing on my foot i woke up.

I have no idea where that one came from, we dont even have crocodiles in holland....

I've got some more weird dreams if anyone wants to hear them

I had my weirdest dream when i was 10 or so.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find a crocodile in my room. The croc saw me and started eating my bed. For whatever reason i couldnt move or call for help so i just sat there watching the croc eat my bed to get to me. Just when he started chewing on my foot i woke up.

I have no idea where that one came from, we dont even have crocodiles in holland....

I've got some more weird dreams if anyone wants to hear them

Lacoste be looking for his revenge

i dreamt about getting irl items that i have been wanting for a quite long time,when im unboxing the item,i woke up.

got very tense at the morning

i dont think i have ever got a dream about weird things,all of the ones i remembered are just realistic ones tbh

Doesn't anyone get this dream and it actually happens in real life? Like the exact thing you saw in the dream.

Doesn't anyone get this dream and it actually happens in real life? Like the exact thing you saw in the dream.

All the damn time, it's actually really annoying.

Happens to me every now and then randomly, I'll just be sitting their in my classroom or something and suddenly I'll hear someone talking and in my head I'm just like "huh I know what you're about to say" and bamn, they say it. then I got all weirded out wondering how the hell I knew that :/

Happens to me every now and then randomly, I'll just be sitting their in my classroom or something and suddenly I'll hear someone talking and in my head I'm just like "huh I know what you're about to say" and bamn, they say it. then I got all weirded out wondering how the hell I knew that :/

The good stuff never happens in real life tho.

Cri ebri tym

Anyone dream of getting a gold pan? Or a burning tc? Like literally? Thats like winning fame in tf2 and fortunr irl.

I had a dream where of all the unusuals my brain could have imagined me unboxing, I unboxed an Electrostatic Pugilist's Protector

I had a dream where I was in a completely white room, with white walls and stuff. The room was a maze and all I had was a knife. The only way I could get out was cutting myself, painting the walls red and finding the exit.... I dont know why I didnt just put my hand up against the right wall and keep walking until I found it. Dream logic I suppose.

Last night I had a dream about a guy picking a fight with me but we got distracted by an orange frog with a single eye, and in that eye an ant was walkong around, we pretty much kept staring at it for the rest of the dream

man, I do the same thing. I always get some sort of... pulsing feeling behind my temple, and I instantly know it's a nightmare, and I can just think about opening my eyes to stop it

That's called a déja-vu   ^_^  

I love dreams, but sometimes i don't.

Weirdest dream so far, you know those bunny suits in silent hill? Yeah, but imagine them with honey badger suits just chasing you around a supermarket. Specially when the feeling of not being able to run in the dream, it sucks.

You should try lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is basically being aware that you're dreaming. It takes alot of practice but once you start lucid dreaming it's a wonderful experience. I almost never have a bad dream (nightmare) anymore. However it's not like I feel completely in control while I'm dreaming. Things happen to me in my dream and I say things in my dream over which I have no control. I take it all as it comes towards me. But overall I'm aware it's just a dream and the moment I strongly dislike what's happening I'll somehow be able to stop myself from saying/doing anything (or stop my surroundings, the other actors in my dream). Basically my mind suddenly goes another way and I the events in my dream suddenly change.

If you want to learn how to lucid dream: http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream  ^_^

My weirdest dreams are probably the ones that I've had when I was still a child.

- I had this one dream more then once. When I was younger I was riding a rollercoaster with my family and while the ride was going down my family was trying to eat me while laughing with me. I somehow couldn't get off the ride and when almost down I suddenly woke up I suddenly had an urge to go to the toilet. However, I've had this dream 3 times and all 3 times I somehow couldn't find the handle of the door anymore while needing to go to the toilet (awake at this point). I peed my pants 3 times because of that. It was weird because I had the same dream 3 times while doing so.

- Another one I've had for a long time was that of a crocodile. I've really had many nightmares about this one when I was still a child. I somehow thought there was a crocodile that was coming to eat me. And each time I fell asleep I could hear him coming closer and closer *boink-boink-boink-boink*. The sound I heard felt like it were his footsteps coming closer and closer. And I felt that each night he was coming a little closer to get me. One night he was suddenly standing at the end of my bed and looking at me. When I felt him touch me I shouted hard and I closed my eyes. When I opened them again I could see my mother coming into the room. Years later I figured out what the sound I heard was. It wasn't the sound of footsteps coming closer but my own hardbeat I could hear while sleeping *boink-boink-boink*.

- Another one I've had, that is a bit more cheerful and happened recently is one where I was at a party. I fell in love with a very beautiful person (basically the crush of my dreams, the ideal person to be with (I don't know how, but I knew that person was "the one")). The entire night I spent trying to get that person's attention but somehow the other person was teasing me the entire night of the evening. From the party-setting the surroundings suddenly changed to the streets of Paris (no idea why). We spent the entire night visiting things. And I somehow ended up participating in a magic show. I don't even know if I won this competition for magic or not since the setting suddenly changed again to a bridge on the water. I saw my crush standing on the bridge and went towards her and while my head was going forward I somehow just couldn't get closer to my crush's lips. After a moment which felt like it dured forever I managed to kiss my crush and it was the most satisfying feeling ever. A true moment of happiness, the best feeling I've ever had. I managed to touch my crush's hair and when I tried to kiss my crush a second time to get this amazing feeling back my parents woke me up to work.

Archived