Can someone report this guy?

w8 Bunneeh~

If you can put the Screenshots in order, and label them, will be easier.

Had to hurry somewhere so I just placed em there. Better than nothing? Right?

If you can get everything settled(organized/labeled), and provide screenshots confirming each item is of its own quality (Unique v Unusual), and nobody has helped you by the time I get off work today, I will see what I can do.

I have another report I need to file as well, but I should be able to do both.

Also, Tanner, if you are in contact with BlackAce, could you ask him to provide screenshots of his transaction with the accused?

If not, I will contact him, just let me know.

Thanks.

lol hes a bad scammer

No. 1You cant use steam money to trade items thats why people do paypal and people use steam community market(Gaben's Profit Machine)

No. 2.He still doesn't realize he is dealing with an experienced gamer/steam user who knows stuff about steam's boundaries and limitations.He took a great risk of even saying BUYING IT FOR STEAM MONEY GIFTS  WTF?!

i have a similar case im not rich though cause of spycrabbing unusuals T_T : P 

hes a guy named louskas idk if he changed his name or something im gonna go ahead and check try to PM any admins willing to help cause its an obvious scam ive seen a lot of reports of this kind.Scammers these days 

Also can u arrange the gyazo pics like part 1 talking and shit i mean label them im willing to help but im actually lazy as F so labeling/naming would be really helpful : D

mmkay thx baiiiiiiiiiiiii! ^_^:ph34r:

Thanks for keeping the community safe Tanner!

Everybody appreciates it.

No probs.

Doesn't take much of my day, especially now that summer is here.

If anyone is concerned, I have reported him to SteamRep.

Nice!

Now I think the question is closed, we'll wait and see if he'll get marked or not, but he will probably get marked, I think.

Nice!

Now I think the question is closed, we'll wait and see if he'll get marked or not, but he will probably get marked, I think.

It's a bannable offense. We can celebrate his ban in 2 years.

Archived