Team fortress 2's underrated weps

tskodje

I personally think that the wrap assassin and Boston basher should get more love. The wrap assassins great for the bleed damage at long range and compliments the scattergun nicely. The Boston basher is great for when you have no shots in your scattergun and have to resort to a melee.

stop posting non trading stuffs its not scud u nerd

liberty launcher and back scratcher

I see people hating the Force-a-Nature a lot. It's actually pretty good if you have decent aim.

it's also satisfying as fuck seeing how disoriented people get when you shoot them with it, especially snipers

You really shitpost a lot

Scattergun ;333333333 (stock)

idk maybe normal rocket launcher but I don't even use that xD.

Maybe stock snipar. 

none are really underrated

You really shitpost a lot

Maybe stock snipar. 

none are really underrated

Why thank you, I try to make the shittiest posts that I can, but sometimes I slip up and accidentally put everyone's posts to good use and try out their suggestions to become a better member of the tf2 community. I shudder at the thought of that.

Maybe stock snipar. 

Underrated?

j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif

FAN O'WAR

FAN O'WAR

FAN O'WAR

FAN O'WAR

Look in my bp and you can probs see that I am a collector

Soda popper, Back scatter, Huo long heater and fan is also very underrated imo

Bonk!

It's like a little one-man ubercharge on demand--it can even stop a rampaging phlog-ubercharge in certain places--and you don't get the entire server insulting your mem skills if you die before using it. Very teamwork-oriented, though; not terribly powerful by itself, but wonderful if used in the correct scenario.

Bison of Great Troldiering:

This weapon is completely ass-backwards in terms of what the Soldiers using it do. Instead of height advantage, you want flat, level ground. Instead of close combat, you want to stay at medium-long range. And instead of being at the heart of the team, you're completely in a supporting role, almost like a sniper. And it's not really a secondary--if you're going to use it, you basically put your launcher away until someone gets in close quarters. You CAN use it like a shotgun, but it's most effective when you have flat ground (especially tunnels/corridors) and can use it like a spammy primary weapon.

-Penetration + random crits (Or, Jebus forbid, Kritz medic)

-It's a very reliable way to harass enemies at range when they would dodge rockets.

-It's excellent for pyros who are good at reflecting and staying out of effective shotgun range.

-It penetrates that damn sticky demo/heavy that the opposing medic keeps hiding behind and hits the medic.

-It's reasonably good at finding spies on flat ground

-Infinite ammo and quick reload

Because of the change in playstyle and positioning when you use it, this weapon essentially replaces both the RL and the secondary, and while it isn't often a better choice, it gets the job done in an infuriating, if non-spectacular fashion. Particularly if the other team doesn't have a good medic, it sometimes can simply make them a lot less willing to stick their heads out and take spam damage.

I see people hating the Force-a-Nature a lot. It's actually pretty good if you have decent aim.

it's also satisfying as fuck seeing how disoriented people get when you shoot them with it, especially snipers

People hate on it because it's so good they just don't admit it. The only exception is when some 320 ping moron comes up to you and shoots you to the fucking moon. That's frustrating as all hell xD

The same can also be said for all pyro primaries. Seriously, it doesn't matter your skill level nor class, EVERYONE GETS SHIT ON BY IT

People hate on it because it's so good they just don't admit it. The only exception is when some 320 ping moron comes up to you and shoots you to the fucking moon. That's frustrating as all hell xD

Amen

beggards bazzooka its very good for when people camping at your spawn and with the concheror you are like a heavy very op

Pain Train, Beggar's, Pomson 6000 (Seen as a joke but actually really good), Jag, Mad Milk

The Air Strike.

Play on doomsday with the gunboats and melee of your choice(I like the escape plan). Rocket jump constantly(not just straight up :P) and bomb everything that moves. You have to play super conservatively at the start but even after 2 kills you should be set.

I think I'm one of the few minority who agree's with this, But I love the back burner.

Maybe because it also looks like a dragon.

Classic

Liberty Launcher

Winger

Manmelter

Conniver's Kunai

Shit(imo)

Used to be good but now shit

Shit(not worth it, idk why C.winger is so expensive)

Agree a bit

i don't spy, idc.

Pain Train, Beggar's, Pomson 6000 (Seen as a joke but actually really good), Jag, Mad Milk

Rarely seen overall, agree, 50\50, 50\50, one of weps that require cooperation.

Fite me

Short circuit. Most engies probably have them in inventory but never bother to use them. It pretty much stops demos and sollies in their tracks. And if youbhave a good quickswitch, you can tear them apart easy.

Big earner: although the health debuff is annoying, the cloak per kill helps you get a quick kill, cloak, and reappear.

Tomislav: no spin up and silet killer.

Mangler/bison: charge shot on the mangler, penetration on the bison. Both unlimited ammo.

FaN

Winger

Liberty Launcher

Pain Train is so fun to use but no one likes it

backburner

back scratcher

detonator

natascha

there's more...

Jag is bugged, its not building faster

volvo plz fix

Most of the weapons mentioned here are just the shit unlocks that are worse than stock. The others are the broken, better than stock weapons (the fan). Also, many people use the Boston basher; it's very helpful for building uber charges

You also do make a lot of stupid/ useless posts. If you're looking to get better, then you're definately asking the wrong people. Go to team fortress.tv if you have questions on how to get better at this game

Backscratcher, Force-a, Axtinguisher, Loose Cannon

The Axtinguisher has a reason to suck, though.

Loose Cannon... eh, it's a bit underrated.

Back Scatcher and Force-A-Nature, yes those are EXTREMELY underrated.

The Axtinguisher has a reason to suck, though.

Loose Cannon... eh, it's a bit underrated.

Back Scatcher and Force-A-Nature, yes those are EXTREMELY underrated.

I use the Axtinguisher as my main melee (i main pyro)

Not the best, i know why people prefer the Powerjack, but the Axtinguisher isn't COMPLETE garbage like people think. Yes, nerfed to hell and back, but still useful.

Archived