Welp. Huge storm going on outside.

CheeseManfuu

OP says it all. Already had two power surges in the past 30 or so minutes. First one was thunder that sounded like it was a few miles away.

Edit: Rain just picked up hard. I wouldn't be surprised if there ended up being a tornado a few like 20 miles away from me.

EDIT 2: rip rain and thunder

http://i.imgur.com/ycC3iU8.jpg

the better question is "where"

glad there's that handy dandy steam profile button with a location on his profile, or else everyone else would be asking as well!

Totally thread-worthy.

Meh. I'm bored and afraid the power will go out too lazy to make a status update.

Totally thread-worthy.

more threadworthy than like 40% of the threads made here daily

Yea, Austin's been having some stormy weather since 7. I was outside when it was starting to sprinkle so I went inside quickly

gb

no joke if you post a vid of yourself going outside in the storm for a hour ill will. give you a painted hat worth 5 ref

What? What the hell was the point of making a whole thread about the weather outside? Seriously? May as well make a thread about how much dirt is in the grass outside too..

Yea, Austin's been having some stormy weather since 7.

Maybe he should visit a doctor.

What? What the hell was the point of making a whole thread about the weather outside? Seriously? May as well make a thread about how much dirt is in the grass outside too..

So? How much dirt?

Archived