Useful User Scripts for Unusual Suggesters

Julia

Recent Sales Finder:

In Premium search, this will go through each history and find about how long ago the item was last exchanged. Also includes enhancements to item histories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outpost Trade Search:

For filtering trades on Outpost. Includes options to filter by ID (separate by commas for filtering by multiple IDs) and text (name/descriptions).

Hey I am not a unusual suggester but I am banned on outpost so this will make it alot easier to do research even when banned.

thanks m8

3rd script is broken.

Fixed. It was a Chrome-specific problem. I've updated the main post with the new version.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the Outpost history links script. Since you can get the history of any item using just the original ID, the links are now only present within the "Original ID" attribute in the item summary.

https://gist.github.com/juliarose/e2bc6e91553f65c36db9/raw/5808afcc4814f52a7ed70d918575624516e4a173/Outpost_backpack.tf_History_links.user.js

http://i.imgur.com/dvHfWDl.png

• 4 weeks later...

I've updated the Premium recent sales script. Changes include a marker for gifted items indicated by a degree symbol (°), and the wording was changed from "sale" to "exchange". Not every exchange is a sale.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I forgot to ask you when I added you. When will you release the new 'compare histories between inventory snapshots'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've updated/replaced some of these. 

- The Premium script looks a little nicer and no longer checks items that are in their original state.

- The "Outpost ID Search" script was replaced with "Outpost Trade Search". This looks a little nicer and allows you to search multiple IDs at the same time as well as filter trades using text (item names and descriptions). Very useful to find some of your own trades if you have 30+ open at a time. :P

- The "backpack.tf Outpost History Links" script now includes a column with links each user's trades. An ID parameter is also passed in this URL which includes every ID in the item history so that it can be used with the above script.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've updated the Premium script to work with the new version of backpack.tf. It also includes enhancements to item history pages like row highlighting to indicate recent exchanges, as well as links to user Outpost trades.

Julia was a dear and fixed everything once again <3

polar: okay, anything you want me to say?
Julia: just say its fixed ;p

Thanks, Julia!

• Like 2

Julia was a dear and fixed everything once again <3

polar: okay, anything you want me to say?

Julia: just say its fixed ;p

Thanks, Julia!

Thanks Joolia, we miss you ;-;

• 1 month later...

Updated premium sales finder. Julia will be merging it in a second. 

v2.3:

Fixed with site update again

Made script a lot faster

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...