LOTTO SCAMMED ME

BΨ  D.J. Apple-senpai

Ok i bet my 3 strange festives a Strange festive Black box, Shotgun, and a Buffbanner all Strange festive before a lotto ended. I was reading the faq and i saw this "A game just ended, we decline all pending offers to prevent your items from going in a game you're not interested in." THIS IS SOME BULLCRAP BECAUSE I LOSE 3 ITEMS THAT I REALLY LIKED TO A BET I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO JOIN THE NEXT ONE BUT NOOOOOOOOO IT HAD TO PUT ME IN THE NEXT ONE THAT GOT ME SNIPED. SO I BLAME YOU LOTTO FOR MAKING ME LOSING 11$ OF ITEMS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BET.

im not a sniper i just wanted to win the bet because it had some good items in there

im not a sniper i just wanted to win the bet because it had some good items in there

I WANTED TO WIN AND I DIDNT THIS IS BULLSHIT

Aren't you the same guy who posted that same thread on steam discussions?

nope

OH MY GOD I LOST $11 WHICH I COULD MAKE ALMOST DOUBLE WORKING MINIMUM WAGE FOR 2 HOURS OH NOES

You decided to bet. You took the risk and lost. You will receive no empathy for an action that you were conscious of doing. Life is unfair, and gambling makes it even more unfair. Be grateful learned your lesson with only 11 dollars in virtual weapons, than a few thousand at a roulette table

Meh. You didn't see me complaining when I lost a duped p.e veil to sweepstakes (i had 80% ish probability even and lost to a 10%). Shit happens. Deal with it.

I lost a key on sweetstakes.tf

Didn't complain.

Meh. You didn't see me complaining when I lost a duped p.e veil to sweepstakes (i had 80% ish probability even and lost to a 10%). Shit happens. Deal with it.

i lost 24 cents in the lotto, im so fuckin livid right now.

All of you are complaining right now lmao. Don't want to lose? Don't gamble. Simple as that.

Archived