[REQUEST]Lift Ban on someone whom I asked to get banned [REQUEST]

MrPeaches

I asked Polar, my key supplier and sensei, to impose a ban on http://backpack.tf/u/76561198072838356

However, me and CrisisCore have reached an agreement where I will temporarily delete his pending reports so he can quicksell his unusuals. (He bought my Burning Modest for $480 and 10 Keys, but he sent it to the wrong email. It was all a misunderstanding but we're still working out the kinks}.

SR Thread where I have reported him @ http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198072838356-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.99069/

Please remove the permanent ban that I have asked Polar to imply on CrisisCore, in the chance that he doesn't refund (he needs OutPost and BackPack.tf to sell off the unusuals so he can refund me) then I'll simply just contact Polar again.

I was told by Polar that he wouldn't be able to do anything until Monday so I'll be listing this here hoping for an admin to fix this.

He bought my Burning Modest for $480 and 10 Keys, but he sent it to the wrong email. It was all a misunderstanding but we're still working out the kinks

Tell him to backcharge/dispute the transaction he sent. It shouldnt take very long for him to get his money back.

Tell him to backcharge/dispute the transaction he sent. It shouldnt take very long for him to get his money back.

It was sent via Friends/Family directly from his balance to a random person  :P

It was sent via Friends/Family directly from his balance to a random person  :P

If it was paypal you can dispute the transaction. Unless he sent it via western union or another service which does not allow backcharge/dispute once money has been received.

If it was paypal you can dispute the transaction. Unless he sent it via western union or another service which does not allow backcharge/dispute once money has been received.

Actually I think he did, the person who he sent it to hasn't responded yet though. He thought I made an alternate account to trick him but I offered to compare my IP to the person he sent the money to. (There wasn't a PayPal IP tracker so we couldn't do that).

Technically WU can backcharge if the money was obtained via a stolen credit card.

Technically WU can backcharge if the money was obtained via a stolen credit card.

I don't believe it was WU though, however, I do know that CrisisCore mentioned that the money was claimed already.

Once payment has been picked up it's impossible to back charge. How are you meant to back charge cash xD

Once payment has been picked up it's impossible to back charge. How are you meant to back charge cash xD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have an option of either paying some via your PayPal "balance" or credit card/bank. Regardless, I have a $200 Unusual locked in my BackPack now :c

How the heck did you send that much to a wrong email... I mean, hello, it's a big amount of money and you need to check what you're doing again

You do realize it's not possible to revoke an SR report, no matter what it's current status is? All reports are reviewed eventually, unless the initial dispute itself is resolved between the two parties.

Archived