FNAF 4

SirSkelly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I hate the franchise, gotta hand it to him. He knows how to milk the cashcow

Why stop at 4 (hopefully). Why not for the rest of his life? Steady income you know...

Why stop at 4 (hopefully). Why not for the rest of his life? Steady income you know...

i think he's looking to retire young. considering how much money FNAF has made him, I wouldn't be surprised if he was set for life.

No matter how big of a fanbase he has, it will die down if he repeatedly releases the same crap for that long. Look at call of duty, you can't deny it's dying. People grew up, so will the FNAF fans.

Are you kidding me.

Every single youtuber who got extremely famous over this pile of shit are sick of it as well.

RIP Markiplier yl5vudek2yidxbftbobf.gif

Scott has zero respect for his own series, the 3rd ended with the children's souls getting released correct me if I'm wrong, that seems like the perfect ending for an already overly sequelized franchise. But no, Scott just had to take it one step further by creating a 4th installment which is arguably even less necessary than any of the other games in the series and soiling his reputation more than he already has, brace yourself for more copy paste jumpscare bullshit my friends.

giphy.gif

how could you even make a new game after that ending?

"new fnaf amusement park announced, what could go wrong after that last one?"

Are you kidding me.

Every single youtuber who got extremely famous over this pile of shit are sick of it as well.

RIP Markiplier yl5vudek2yidxbftbobf.gif

no they aren't, they're just rolling in money

Shrek 4: The Final Chapter

Five Nights At Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter

plz sue 4 plaigirsm 

i think he's looking to retire young. considering how much money FNAF has made him, I wouldn't be surprised if he was set for life.

that lucky son of a bitch

No matter how big of a fanbase he has, it will die down if he repeatedly releases the same crap for that long. Look at call of duty, you can't deny it's dying. People grew up, so will the FNAF fans.

Yeah but at the rate he's pumping them out he'll be at FNAF 10000 before they're old enough to realize its not that great.

Also didn't he say this about the last one as well?

if i have to put up with more, shtty fnaf names while playing tf2. im done. ive all ready had experiences with kids with names like, sensi golden freddy, foxy the pirate, freddy faz bear, foxy. this game dose not need a 4th sequal prequal or what ever he is planing, even the youtubers that have made money off this game that is made in less time than cod that we don't need anymore sequal. 

played 1

wasn't scary

ignored the rest

is a badly animated mascot animal screaming in your face for 1.5 seconds scary to anybody?

if i have to put up with more, shtty fnaf names while playing tf2. im done. ive all ready had experiences with kids with names like, sensi golden freddy, foxy the pirate, freddy faz bear, foxy. this game dose not need a 4th sequal prequal or what ever he is planing, even the youtubers that have made money off this game that is made in less time than cod that we don't need anymore sequal.

Or you could just respect people's likes and interests like a regular person and not let the Internet dictate your decisions of people. I don't like the franchise either, but I don't have the urge to share it with everyone

Archived