Done.

Adrian

The hint for it was beepbadoobop

Bill Cosby? 

if that (or variants of that) doesn't work for the password, then what version of windows is it? 

Bill Cosby? 

if that (or variants of that) doesn't work for the password, then what version of windows is it? 

windows 7

How

Download the windows 7 .iso (get the one that corresponds to the version of windows you have). Then create a windows 7 USB-installer. Then try this: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/reset-password-windows-7.htm. If that doesn't work, then just use the installer you created to do a fresh install (using the cd key that should be on a sticker on the underside of the computer). 

My parents got a new laptop (toshiba) but someone has already used it so theres a password. Is there any way to reset it and or find out the password? The hint for it was beepbadoobop

Dude why has nobody said to ask the person you bought it from?

Or did you actually steal the laptop and that's why you can't?

On the startup screen, press either F9 or F11 until you get a reset menu. Take it from there. (I believe it's F11 but I'm not sure.)

Dude why has nobody said to ask the person you bought it from?

Or did you actually steal the laptop and that's why you can't?

He bought it. but he didn't think ahead. -.-

I once got a toshiba. A week or 2 later it started working slow as fuck and we returned it. even some guy that sounded and lookes mental told us toshiba was terrible. I should of listened.

Long story short, dont ever get toshiba.

He bought it. but he didn't think ahead. -.-

And the reason you can't ask the guy you bought it from is what?  Yeah.  Sounds legit.

And the reason you can't ask the guy you bought it from is what?  Yeah.  Sounds legit.

Don't jump to things

Bread

Mount a Win.7 iso to a disc large enough to hold it, then find the menu on your laptop (it varies) that lets you re-install windows, then insert the disc and you're done.

The day I posted this like a hour or 2 later they did. And he didn't know. so they went to best buy to go reset it.

so I will now close this.

Archived