Opinion on the whole D0 - Wayne thing?

Puddkingkip's Selfie

I personally think that (from what I saw) they both tried to manipulate the sweetstakes thing, and that they should have consequences that reflect that.

What do you think?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think that (from what I saw) they both tried to manipulate the sweetstakes thing, and that they should have consequences that reflect that.

What do you think?

They both did bad things but Wayne has been doing Bad things for a hell of a lot longer, They both should be punished but not Equally.

Does it count as an opinion if you just don't care about the situation and think everyone should just move on and forget about it?

Yeah, I will piss myself laughing if this gets locked.

I thought they locked the original one because the OP was just stating things that happened.

I'm just looking for opinions :P

Does it count as an opinion if you just don't care about the situation and think everyone should just move on and forget about it?

Yus

Although I do not know much on this subject....

I can totally see Wayne being an asshole and throwing d0 under the bus like that.

My opinion though

Both stupid.

Wayne is being a sore loser and d0 is pathetic for trying to make us his personal army once again. All d0 does is gather everyone up as soon as he gets called up from steamrep. Funny thing is that people don't seem to realize.

This should be in the gb btw

The whole situation is a childish "HE DID THIS" "NO I DIDN'T, BUT HE DID THIS!" situation (He-said, she-said).

Honestly, I don't gamble and know neither of them, so it does seem like a waste.

Website is offline No cached version of this page is available.

Error 521 • 2015-04-27 01:53:56 UTC

Web server is down

Website down for me .... No betting = no $$$ wasted.... I'm better off unboxing lol

****UPDATE, I TALKED TO D0******

Pink Guy: oh
d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): I didn't agree to anything.
Pink Guy: its just
Pink Guy: here in this screenshot
//(the screenshot showing that d0 supposedly agreed to doing it)
Pink Guy: its kinda towards the bottom of the screenshot, it looks like you agree to doing it.
d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): was reply to the earlier message
Pink Guy: what was the earlier message?
d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): "I think I am starting to get this"

I'm not quite sure what to think of it

was he really replying to the earlier message? o_O

Quoting my post from the original topic 

"Honestly shouldn't d0 and Wayne just be banned for a while? They both seem like they need a break from this game since they cause so much unnecessary drama in the community, just a personal opinion"

And just to add to this, they are some of the richest players in the game, and it doesn't matter if rules don't apply to what they/he/whoever did, it's greedy and it's a bad example of the tf2 community

****UPDATE, I TALKED TO D0******

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): I didn't agree to anything.
Pink Guy: its just
Pink Guy: here in this screenshot
//(the screenshot showing that d0 supposedly agreed to doing it)
Pink Guy: its kinda towards the bottom of the screenshot, it looks like you agree to doing it.
d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): was reply to the earlier message
Pink Guy: what was the earlier message?
d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): "I think I am starting to get this"

I'm not quite sure what to think of it

was he really replying to the earlier message? o_O

Putting them together doesn't even make sense.

1. I think I'm starting to get this

2. yeah, but there are no big betters.

That doesn't sound like a response to number 1

From my experience at scrap.tf, Blame. Geel.

For this situation, no

however the whole idea of sweetstakes.tf is a huge cash grab and the whole idea is way better implemented by csgojackpot.

I know it was in beta anyway but honestly just because you are rich and you have rich friends, it's very immoral to abuse the system (but like that matters anyway)

If anything there should be a limit to how many jackpots you can win a day 

I don't know who is right or wrong but through this dispute, I can see the greedy nature of human. Friendship and agreement(?) are nothing when there are huge profit in front of u. Profit and wealth are the only thing human want. 

I don't know who is right or wrong but through this dispute, I can see the greedy nature of human. Friendship and agreement(?) are nothing when there are huge profit in front of u. Profit and wealth are the only thing human want. 

It brings up the whole business over pleasure idea

Or when you have friends that work at the same company, you can be friends outside of work, but it's everyone for themselves when you're doing business

Archived