I have a challenge for you! (and something weird on the side O_o )

Puddkingkip's Selfie

I challenge YOU to go on the classifieds

You will see a first page of maybe hats, unusuals, stranges, and maybe some weapons.

I challenge you to go to the bottom of the page where all the page numbers are listed

and click as far into the page number until you find something that isn't crates, winter noisemaker, or weapons.

Good luck

Also, SCORCHING all class HAT for more than BURNING all class MISC?

WAAAAT

post-16178-0-04388600-1430076841_thumb.png

Also, SCORCHING all class HAT for more than BURNING all class MISC?

WAAAAT

Burning is overrated and the misc looks like shit. Not to mention the seller has "QS Burning Pullover" in his name.

and click as far into the page number until you find something that isn't crates, winter noisemaker, or weapons.

Good luck

Page 2 Noise Maker - winter holiday.

Ain't a weapon or a crate

Good luck

He edited that after I posted.

Good luck

Think you can edit your post without me noticing? Fite me irl bruh (ง Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง 

Burning is overrated and the misc looks like shit. Not to mention the seller has "QS Burning Pullover" in his name.

if you look at the post itself and hover over burning PP its worth 286.51 buds [1540 keys], it has either dropped or he doesnt know what "QS" is 

if you look at the post itself and hover over burning PP its worth 286.51 buds [1540 keys], it has either dropped or he doesnt know what "QS" is 

backpack doesn't attempt to show what such high tier items are "worth" in the same way that it does with lower tier unusuals, it exists as a record of sales. using it to measure a quicksell value of a hat like this is wrong.

Archived