am I in trooble?

!каблам

So, we with my friend went to a tech shop, whatever it's called and there's powerful computers. If you pay a selected price you can play for 30-60 minutes.

There's a timer on the computers and a program that turns everything off when the timer ends.

It's a program, so guess what? We thought of downloading a 3rd party task manager because the windows one was blocked. The stupid thing is we just turned the timer program off and we thought we could play for unlimited time, or that was what we thought. Of course we were detected and tried to pretend that we thought it was the game that crashed the program. The weird part starts here

The assistants said they will call the security and one of em started harrasing us that he will break our fingers (wtf o.o)

Then the assistants just walk away with no one watching us, so we just pretended that we were confused as fk since there were cameras everywhere and calmly walk out of the shop. 

It's Lithuania btw, no, people don't break fingers for crimes n crap inb4 lietuviai maladiec

My question is wtf was that and are we in trouble for "cheating the system" with a simple frickin task manager and will they be looking out for us in the future?

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  

fuk da police amirite

I'm wondering why they didn't have downloads turned off. If they make them shut down after a certain amount of time, they should just have it so you need permission to do anything other than running the games that are in place for you.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, April 30, 2015 - spam
Hidden by puddingkip, April 30, 2015 - spam

Your spelling is horrible.

This shouldn't be in politics.

OT: I would suggest you NEVER GO BACK THERE FOR A LONG TIME. I doubt you broke any laws, but unless you want your fingers broken don't go back there.

Where, if you tell me more than 10 mistakes I'll agree that it is, you fukin grammar nazi

fukin is like censoring the real word btw

Make fun of a person whose first language was not english, don't help their problem though. Dangit babe you're hard to love.

You'll be fine if you dont go back, I think you played it cool.

So, we with my friend went to a tech shop, whatever it's called and there's powerful computers. If you pay a selected price you can play for 30-60 minutes.

There's a timer on the computers and a program that turns everything off when the timer ends.

It's a program, so guess what? We thought of downloading a 3rd party task manager because the 1. windows one was blocked. The stupid thing is we just turned the timer program off and 2. you could play for unlimited time, or that was what we thought. Of course we were detected and 3. tried to pretend that we thought it was the game that crashed the program. The weird part starts here 4

The assistants said they will call the security and one started 5 harrasing us 6 that he will break our fingers (wtf o.o)

Then the assistants just 7 walk away with no one watching us, so we just pretended that we were confused as 8fk since there were cameras everywhere and 9calmly 10 walk out of the shop. 

It's Lithuania btw, no, people don't break fingers for crimes 11 n crap inb4 12 lietuviai  13 maladiec

My question is wtf was that and are we in trouble for "cheating the system" with a simple frickin task manager and will they be looking out for us in the future?

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  

fuk da police amirite

13 problems listed there mate.

13 problems listed there mate.

last ones are LITHUANIAN words...

Holy shit dude, you need to think about your grammar nazi problem

last ones are LITHUANIAN words...

Holy shit dude, you need to think about your grammar nazi problem

Spelling =/= Grammar. 2 Different subjects.

And you probably won't be allowed back in there again.

Spelling = my mom. 2 similar subjects.

And I am probably fokin buthurt maite veri mad 

FTFY

K.gif

K.gif

K.gif

K.gif

Archived