Potential to be added to the game

J.Gloveman

hey guys,

was just thinking, do you guys think it might be a good idea to add an update where if a friendly spy saps an enemies sapper it cancels it out? i just thought that this would help the spy on its actual job as defender/support and would potentially make the spy more a of team player which of course of the object of the game, to work as a team.

just a thought,

pls leave what you think in the comments

thanks

J.Gloveman

An idea like this has probably already been thought of and sent to Valve considering how many players of TF2 there are. The chances of this going through are going to be pretty low.

(topic should be in tf2 discussion)

There's already the pyro and the engineer with sapper removing weapons, I don't think there's a need for another class to have one

No. A spy shouldn't even be near an allied engie nest in the first place. A good spy is supporting his team by either sabotaging supply lines, communicating intel to his teammates, making the enemy waste time by chasing ghosts, and delivering surgical strikes to keep the enemy off balance.

So, the spy saps, that sapper?

Sorry but I don't think Valve would implement this considering how situational it is.

Archived