What do you guys think of me?

Adrian

Yes I know someone made this thread before but Ive always wanted to know. I ask in status updates and all you get is RIOT. I would like to know what do you guys think of me?

I made my thread because it was a school assignment, not for shits and giggles. I even addressed that in the first part of the post.

• Administrators

I made my thread because it was a school assignment, not for shits and giggles. I even addressed that in the first part of the post.

Your school assigned you homework that involved asking people on the internet what they thought of you?

Curious of context.

When I was at school they barely acknowledged that the internet existed, lol.

Edit: on topic; idk you but Adrian is a nice name.

Edit edit: Nevermind I found the context.

Im not saying it as a joke or shit and giggles. I really want to know what you guys think of me. Im sorry if I offended you in anyway but I wasn't trying to. I wanna know who am i.

Your school assigned you homework that involved asking people on the internet what they thought of you?

Curious of context.

When I was at school they barely acknowledged that the internet existed, lol.

Edit: on topic; idk you but Adrian is a nice name.

Clearly you didn't read my original post.

Yeah yeah, sounds like something everyone would spam in the status updates, but this time I'm being serious.

My English teacher assigned the class a portfolio project showcasing our lives and how other people view us. For one of the pages, we are supposed to show opinions other people have for you, so I've decided I wish to hear some opinions from you guys to put in my project.

What do you think of me as a person? Describe your feelings of me whether they be good or bad.

Please answer using just one or two sentences. I can't put very long quotes in, but I don't want to just put one or two words in either.

I will be sure to keep all of your names anonymous as to protect your privacy. Please, I'd like to hear what all of you have to say.

Im not saying it as a joke or shit and giggles. I really want to know what you guys think of me. Im sorry if I offended you in anyway but I wasn't trying to. I wanna know who am i.

Sorry, it's just that there have been a few times where people would spam the status updates with "What do you think of me?" posts for the sake of spamming. I did not want such a situation to occur again due to me posting my thread, but it looks like my wishes aren't coming true tonight.

• Administrators

Clearly you didn't read my original post.

No, I assumed it was an older thread, sorry. Got to this one through the "View New Content" link so wasn't on the forum section to see your thread. I found it and edited. :)

Yes I know someone made this thread before but Ive always wanted to know. I ask in status updates and all you get is RIOT. I would like to know what do you guys think of me?

who are you even?

I think of you as incredibly insecure, as you need other peoples opinions on the internet to validate yourself.

other than that you're a p cool guy

Tomorrow we're going to see 5 more threads of people asking for other's opinions on them.

Yep^ :0

Archived