On the Topic of Bp's New Lotto system!

Paarthurnax

So doesn't anyone think its a bit funny when someone places a single high value item in the trade and another guy comes along and enters a ton shit of buds to get the item IE a max's head like in this one: http://backpack.tf/lotto/view/553c505286e2bc80717e0de2 ? I think they need to limit it items you can place in the trade so you don't get an unfair advantage and basically steal the item away from the users... (Kinda important but...) Also the spike in value of the Bp of the guy who bet all those buds in under 2 days is kinda insane. o-O 

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, April 26, 2015 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, April 26, 2015 - Spam

4833_db6a.jpeg

Might aswell!

nobody is derailing this.

its just the system.

they have a chance to lose too,someone with 0.5% won a 50$ pot. you think its only for those richies to get richer? no.

Its not me thinking the ritch get richer; Its me thinking why would a site dedicated to keeping people up to date with prices need a lotto system... I think they just need to downsize it ( ͠° ÍŸÊ– ͡°).

For the last time, if they put 1000 dollars in on a pot, their chance to win is proportional to the amount of money they put in.

IN OTHER WORDS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PUT IN, IN A MILLION REPEATS OF THAT PROCESS YOU WILL HAVE BROKEN EVEN!

nobody is derailing this.

its just the system.

they have a chance to lose too,someone with 0.5% won a 50$ pot. you think its only for those richies to get richer? no.

Also don't assume that people complaining about these things are all "rich getting richer"; I'm just voicing my thoughts on a newly implemented system that can use some refinement as most new systems can.

For the last time, if they put 1000 dollars in on a pot, their chance to win is proportional to the amount of money they put in.

IN OTHER WORDS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PUT IN, IN A MILLION REPEATS OF THAT PROCESS YOU WILL HAVE BROKEN EVEN!

I'm okay with that! Just read what I originally posted; I just want them to put a item cap that prevents people from placing more than lets say 8-10 items in the trade...

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, April 26, 2015 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, April 26, 2015 - Spam

vFI3ab1.gif

This is my shit post material folder... NOW!

Whelp so far this is what I think should be added to the system: (plz dont hurt me senp͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -

1) Add a time cap; so every 15 min a jackpot is won.

2) People can only add in "x" items in the trade and you cant bet more than once.

3) ???

4) Profit! 

Whelp so far this is what I think should be added to the system: (plz dont hurt me senp͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -

1) Add a time cap; so every 15 min a jackpot is won.

2) People can only add in "x" items in the trade and you cant bet more than once.

3) ???

4) Profit! 

Basically Sweetstakes.tf

• Administrators

So doesn't anyone think its a bit funny when someone places a single high value item in the trade and another guy comes along and enters a ton shit of buds to get the item IE a max's head like in this one: http://backpack.tf/lotto/view/553c505286e2bc80717e0de2 ? I think they need to limit it items you can place in the trade so you don't get an unfair advantage and basically steal the item away from the users... (Kinda important but...) Also the spike in value of the Bp of the guy who bet all those buds in under 2 days is kinda insane. o-O 

How do people not see that the max's head guy is trying to do the same thing on a smaller scale? He's putting in a high value item to swipe all the items everyone else put in. The fact that someone else then did it to him and he lost his max's is comedic justice to me.

I

How do people not see that the max's head guy is trying to do the same thing on a smaller scale? He's putting in a high value item to swipe all the items everyone else put in. The fact that someone else then did it to him and he lost his max's is comedic justice to me.

Well I guess; you make a good point.

Archived