What hats get the most interest on outpost / in general

Pie Creepin Round Here

So I have accumulated a fairly decent amount of pure, and am looking to buy some quicksell-ish unusuals for the sole purpose of re-selling them, mostly because I just like trading.

So my question is, which hats have you guys seen that get the most offers consistently on outpost? I'm not talking about effects, just the hat itself. It's always sucky to get a hat and have it sit on outpost for a week with not a single trade offer or shred of interest in it.

Also, if anyone has any first gen/eotl/robo/halloween unusuals they want to sell for relatively cheap feel free to hit me up, I'll let you know what I could pay for it.

Soldier hats get a lot of love. So do most miscs and all-class hats. Unwanted 2nd gens (anything but clouds) and 3rd gen (usually anything but mn/dbd/c9) effects can be a huge pain to sell though.

anything all class, most mutli class, charmers, phantom, ke, tc, beak, bonk boy, retired hats (well some of them, sorry football helmet)

I had a low tier flamenco that sold in a day. Also, some underrated hats with nice effects get some good offers (gonzila, Billy cock, engi cap) to name a few. Some low tier TCs were a bitch to sell from my own experience though.

Soldier>Scout/Sniper>Spy>Pyro>Med>eng/demo>heavy for unusuals.

Seems about right, i have a god tier demo unusual and barely get any interest....

Probably anything over >40 keys people will offer their unusual for your unusual. As long as yours is completely shit or a robo or third gen. God tier hats people actually look for like Beams tossle or bonk boys etc . 

Archived