Backpack.tf lotto bot not working?

Taconinja

Hello, i have tried to give the lotto bot items to enter multiple times and it has not accepted. First time it was like 12 crates, and second time it was a tour of duty ticket. Is there something i'm missing here? I waited for like 10 minutes for the trade to be accepted, and eventually just canceled because the lotto i was interested in ended.

Brad recently changed the minimum item value required to enter to >4 cents. You might just have been caught in the middle while he was making those changes. It seems to be working fine now. If someone else runs into issues, please reply to this post. Or make a report here - backpack.tf/issue

Brad recently changed the minimum item value required to enter to >4 cents. You might just have been caught in the middle while he was making those changes. It seems to be working fine now. If someone else runs into issues, please reply to this post. Or make a report here - backpack.tf/issue

Is bp.tf loto basically sweetstakes.tf?

• Administrators

The blub thing says it accepts any marketable items but it declines offers of reinforced parts (enough to value more than 4 cents)

The blub thing says it accepts any marketable items but it declines offers of reinforced parts (enough to value more than 4 cents)

Every single reinforced part I just looked at was 3-4 cents. I said >4 cents. 

it seems to be rejecting my strangifiers...

they are worth more than 3 cents.

4Fz6llN.png

If it's declined, it's because it's not worth more than 4 cents (5 cents minimum) and has less than 20 listings in SCM. Those limits are in place due to people trying to abuse the system with "rare" items and list them at 400$ in market when they aren't worth that much.

If it's declined, it's because it's not worth more than 4 cents (5 cents minimum) and has less than 20 listings in SCM. Those limits are in place due to people trying to abuse the system with "rare" items and list them at 400$ in market when they aren't worth that much.

well ok... but that kinda precludes alot of high end things as well...

the majority of unusual hats haven't got 20 listings on scm.

all the rare vintages haven't.

nearly all the strangifiers haven't

nearly all killstreaked vintages/non popular weapons haven't.

most of the limited stranges haven't

etc.

Soooo, i offered the bot a trade  for 2 killstreak items and he didnt  put me into the lotto and im not getting my items back what do i do?

• Administrators

Ah it's >4 per item? I assumed it meant total for the items you put in, my bad.

bot seems to be problematic. have tried offering a  Killstreak Cleaner's Carbine Kit rejected, then a Vintage Kritzkrieg rejected. also not accepting Haunted Crispy Golden Locks and multiple other items like Genuine Neon etc.

bot seems to be problematic. have tried offering a  Killstreak Cleaner's Carbine Kit rejected, then a Vintage Kritzkrieg rejected. also not accepting Haunted Crispy Golden Locks and multiple other items like Genuine Neon etc.

nope . it just seems to be a little bit slow. the golden locks were accepted 2 lottos later , but still its weird to me why the kit for example was rejected

It will reject things that don't have enough listings in SCM (20 listings or more required) -- if those items have more than 20 in SCM, please post a link to their listing in SCM market and I'll take a look.

Archived