Craziest near death experience?

praise

When I was baby (about 13 months) my mother put me on my sleeping mat under the ceiling fan to cool off. Apparently it was a hot day and I guess she felt I was getting too warm. After about 5 minutes she picked me up again and held me with her while she did some things around the house. Not two minutes after that, the whole ceiling fans comes loose and falls, crushing to pieces as it hit the floor. If I was still laying there I would have been killed or seriously injured that day.

Fast forward about 4 years. One day I was in the car with my brother, mother and father. We were taking a car trip to Florida I believe and everything was going okay so far. But, it was winter and the roads were very slick. As we were driving down I-20, all of a sudden the car hits black ice and shoots right off the the highway, hitting a ditch close to the woods near by. Luckily my mother had gotten us car seats the day before. She said she wasn't really planning to buy them but a friend of hers had kindly pressured her into doing so for our safety. If we didn't have them, I'm pretty sure I would have been thrown from the back seat and my head crushed. Injuries were minor. My dad hurt his chest and my mom broke a few fingers but all in all, it wasn't too bad. 

What are some of your near death experiences, close calls or bad injury freak accidents?

I don't think I've ever been close to dying but once I was playing with a elastic tool that came with a Ninja Turtles action figure I got when i was 6, so I was playing with it and it had a hook at one end and a donut shaped piece at the other for the figurine to hold and i put the hook on a small trampoline my sister had that she was playing with but got off, I had the donut part in my hand and the hook attached to the side of the trampoline and the donut slipped out of my hands and it slingshot back at me and hit me in my right eye (and let me say i was in the 1st grade so yeah) and my mom came and she looked at me and my eye was completely blood red. We went to the ER and they operated and found that it fucked up my retina real bad so I have to wear a highly powerful lens on my right eye so i can see. 

Another thing was that when I was born, they found that my right side kidney was funtioning right so they operated and took it out but if they had left it in there it would have turned into kidney cancer and i would have died but that would take years.

When I was in colorado, I fell off a cliff 20 feet down but somehow survived, near death experience. I also have had MRSA which I believe is like stage 2 of staff infection and is known to cause death.

Uh...

I once nearly drowned at a state park I was going to a couple years ago during the summer. The currents were ridiculously strong that day and I got sucked into a particularly deep area and I could have possibly drowned if it weren't for some random stranger who was able to rescue me with an inner tube he was using.

The thing that really got to me was, later that same day, after I had left, a little girl drowned there. It was the first and only death to ever happen in that park, too.

When I was in first grade, a car hit me when I was biking to school. It supposedly ran over my hand but I was completely fine. Forgot about it the next day

Uh...

I once nearly drowned at a state park I was going to a couple years ago during the summer. The currents were ridiculously strong that day and I got sucked into a particularly deep area and I could have possibly drowned if it weren't for some random stranger who was able to rescue me with an inner tube he was using.

The thing that really got to me was, later that same day, after I had left, a little girl drowned there. It was the first and only death to ever happen in that park, too.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/08/johnsons_shut-ins_drowning_kira_dempsey.phpthis?

When I was born I was a few months early then I should have been so I was premature, I couldn't go out my moms part so she had to get a c-section on her stomach so I could get out but I almost died but they quickly hooked me up to a machine.

First, when I was a very little kid I had severe asthma. I couldnt go anywhere without my rescue inhaler. So, one day I was invited to a kids birthday at Chuck E Cheeses. I usually didnt get invited, so to go to one was a great day for me. When I had gotten there, I was fine, but about an hour into it I had gotten sick with some sort of lung infection or other. and my rescue inhaler couldnt help me for shit. I could not breathe, period. I had to sit under an oxygen tent with air being pumped into me for a good few days.

Also, when I was around 8 or 9 I was playing with a marble set with a friend inside. We were messing around with the marbles, not knowing any better, of course. I had flicked a marble at him, but it went off in a different direction and went straight towards a CRT television we had at the time. Luckily, instead of exploding, it just popped the screen back a little. Not entirly near death, but could have caused a good bit of injury.

No kidding.

My father and I wanted to make a new fence today. We used the front-loader of our tractor to push the wooden pins into the ground.

Well, it went all good for a long time. Then one of these fuckers just split in the middle, broke apart and the shovel slammed down cuz there was pretty much no more resistance.

Hit my head very hard, was all black for a few seconds.

For everyone who is not familiar with land machines: imagine 500 kilos with a force of at least 4g slamming you into the ground.

I like how only a few people are taking this seriously, and people are shitposting out of GB.

A few years back it was dusk and I was riding my bike on the side of a busy road going downhill. A lady was pulling out of a bank in front of me as soon as I was going to pass she budged forward and hit me. It crushed my leg against my bikes frame and sent me falling towards traffic. My head landed a few inches from a trucks wheel as it drove by. (Turns out I only had a minor gash in my leg and healed up without medical assistance fine, at the time though it hurt like a bitch. Didn't tell my parents til it was almost healed.)

Almost Drowned when I was 7, but my mother saved me I passed out but I woke up on the ground.

(it seems common that people almost die from drowning..)

Edit: I cant swim, never been able to.

When I was about 8 or 9 I was doing flips on my bed. I landed on my neck and I couldn't breathe for a good 20 seconds. I thought I was legit gonna die when it hit the 15 second mark of not being able to breathe.

I also once played chicken with another kid on a bike and neither of us budged and I ended up hitting my head really hard against the pavement. I was unconcious for about 5 minutes.

Never told my parents about either of these things. Closest I've ever come to dying as well.

When I was like 6 or something I jumped off the kitchen counter and hit my head on the radiator. All I saw of it was my mother and sister using towels to mop up my blood as it was spewing out of my forehead. I woke up in the hospital and can't remember anything else since it. Well, I do remember my mom telling  2 of my brothers and one of my other sisters to go back upstairs as they came down because they heard the crash.  They were playing sonic adventure 2 battle. c: 

I choked on a Chupa Chups after biting it off from its handle for about half a minute. No one was home at the time and I nearly passed out if I didn't have drank dirty tap water

When I was 6 I was hanging  up a poster with thumbtacks and one of the tacks fell about 2 centimeters away from my head

Archived