My unusual wasn't duped.

SuperKirby

Hello.

I have big problem. When I bought my unusual, that unusual wasn't duped but now is duped.

I feel scammed and victim.

post-18576-0-71698600-1429351650_thumb.png

With that kind of hat I really wouldn't worry about it too much. I have a Flies Chapeau which is duped and I still love it to death (I've owned it for 3+ months).

Also, hats always start off as clean. There's a chance any hat can be duped. Sometimes people don't buy items with scammers in the history for that reason (a dupe could show up later on).

I bought it for 19keys, and I wanted to quicksell it for 28, when I have offers, guys tell me something like: "Nah, It's duped I will pay much less".

I bought it for 19keys, and I wanted to quicksell it for 28, when I have offers, guys tell me something like: "Nah, It's duped I will pay much less".

Yeah some people say duped 50% lower which is total nonsense most of the time. Should sell only for a bit less if all.

I bought it for 19keys, and I wanted to quicksell it for 28

Why do i laugh

Sold my duped crap for prices i wanted always., just ignore them.

Yes, but It wasn't duped anyway and can somebody help me?

I think I never sell this for normal price.

Unless your hat is a god tier being duped doesnt mean anything (reason being why would you pay thousands of dollars for something which isnt clean?) that doesnt translate to "cheap" hats. The only people who will tell you that a duped hat is worth less are those who are looking to get a good deal convincing you that your hat is worth less than what it actually is.

Your hat may not have been duped when you bought it but steam support takes 2-3 weeks or even a month before they restore a hijacked backpack (hence creating a dupe) so no you were not scammed.

But regardless if it's clean or duped i highly doubt you can get 28 keys from a dp noir...if you cant sell it for you b/o it will be because there are much better hats for a much better price not because it's duped :L

Don't listen to them. Nobody cares about dupes on low-tier hats, it doesn't affect anything ingame.

i have a duped scorching charmer's chapeau, worth 180 keys,how much do u guys think i can get out of it?

i have a duped scorching charmer's chapeau, worth 180 keys,how much do u guys think i can get out of it?

That's a bit off topic

its related to duped items :/

You're asking for a price check. Go to the price check thread or ask in status updates.

It's not relevant to this thread.

The common method i use to lowball people^^ Don't tell other this good method. Low-tier unusual like that doesn't matter

Probably should have bought a different hat to start with. 19 keys sounds like a lot to pay clean or not

Like others have said, low-tier hats that are duped don't change (much) in price. As long as you sell it for more than 19 keys you're making profit.

With that kind of hat I really wouldn't worry about it too much. I have a Flies Chapeau which is duped and I still love it to death (I've owned it for 3+ months).

Also, hats always start off as clean. There's a chance any hat can be duped. Sometimes people don't buy items with scammers in the history for that reason (a dupe could show up later on).

This is a rule I follow with items greater than 2 keys in general.

You're not a victim of scamming or duping, you're a victim of your own ignorance if you thought that 28 keys would be a quicksell for that hat.  It's worth maybe 14-15 keys.  

Archived